|Description||Imiquad Cream has licensed treatment for different skin conditions such as small superficial skin cancers, genital warts, and actinic keratoses|
|Generic For||Aldara Cream|
Imiquad 5%% (Imiquimod)
Imiquad Cream has licensed treatment for different skin conditions such as small superficial skin cancers, genital warts, and actinic keratoses. It is a medicine for topical use only and is meant to be applied on the face or balding scalp in adults with normal immune function. It is not necessary that everyone will have the same response to the medicine. At the end of your Imiquad treatment, you should have fewer lesions than you were having before starting the formulation.
What is Imiquad used for?
The medicine is available as 5% cream for treating the following conditions:
- Warts on the surface of the genitals and around the anus
- Actinic keratosis-These are rough areas of skin develop in people who have been exposed to the sun for a long period in their lifetime. They can be skin-colored, pink, brown, grayish or red in color. Some can be rough, hard, scaly, and warty. The cream should only be applied on the face and scalp and should only be used when your physician has decided that Imiquad is the most appropriate treatment for you.
- Superficial basal cell carcinoma- This type pf cancer is slow growing. It is very less likely to spread to other parts of the body. Too much sun exposure causes it. The carcinoma usually develops in middle-aged and older people, especially those with fair complexion.
- The medicine helps body's defense system to release natural substances, which help fight actinic keratosis, basal cell carcinoma or related conditions.
How does Imiquad work?
Imiquad Cream has the active component Imiquimod, an immune response modifier, which works to stimulate the immune system to release cytokines.
Where to buy Imiquad online?
Imiquad is available for purchase online at premiumrxdrugs.com in 5%% strength. You can buy Imiquad 5%% online at an absolutely low price as it does not put a burden on your pocket.
What does Imiquad contain?
Imiquad Cream is composed of Imiquimod, which is one of the most effective immune -modulator for treating external anogenital warts, available in the market.
What are the side effects of Imiquad?
The following side effects have occurred during clinical studies with Imiquad Cream:
- Small open sores
- Infection and pimples
- Wearing away of the skin
- Small bubbles under the skin
- Crust that forms during healing
- Symptoms of flu including back pain, muscle pain, fever, tiredness, headache
What medications interact with Imiquad?
Tell your physician if you are taking any other medicine while using Imiquad Cream. There are no drugs known to interact with this topical agent.
When should Imiquad not be used?
- The cream is not suitable for patients with known hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients present in the preparation.
- It is not recommended to use in children and adolescents
How should Imiquad be taken?
The number of application per week will depend on your condition. Your physician will prescribe treatment schedule that is best for you. Usually, the immune modulator is meant to be applied to the wart and adjacent skin thrice a week for a period of 16 weeks until you feel healed. It should be applied at night and wash it off in the morning. Before applying the solution, make sure that you clean your skin with water. Squeeze a small amount of cream that is enough to treat the affected area and massage it onto your skin with the help of fingers. If necessary, then you can apply a moisturizer after a gap of twenty minutes.
How long should you take Imiquad?
The medicine should be applied for up to 16 weeks until warts are gone.
Missed dose of Imiquad?
In case you miss a dose of Imiquad Cream, apply it as soon as you notice. Leave the missed application if it’s too late and almost time for the next application. Never try to compensate for the missed application by doubling the dose.
How should Imiquad be stored?
- The Cream should be stored in a cool and dry place
- Keep it safe from direct heat, light, and moisture
- Place it out of the reach and sight of children and pets