Irovel 150 mg tablets are used for the treatment of hypertension. The medicine may also delay progression of diabetic neuropathy and is also used to reduce renal disease progression in patients with hypertension, type 2 diabetes, and proteinuria
Out Of Stock
Irovel 150 mg (Irbesartan)
Irovel 150 mg tablets contains the active ingredient Irbesartan, an angiotensin receptor II antagonist used primarily for the treatment of hypertension (high blood pressure). As an angiotensin II receptor, the medicine prevents the blood vessels from narrowing, which improves the flow of blood and lowers blood pressure. Irbesartan may also be used in combination with other blood pressure medicines.
Irovel general information
What is Irovel 150 mg used for?
Irovel 150 mg tablets are used for the treatment of hypertension. The medicine may also delay progression of diabetic neuropathy and is also used to reduce renal disease progression in patients with hypertension, type 2 diabetes, and proteinuria.
How does Irovel 150 mg work?
Irovel 150 mg tablets contain the active ingredient Irbesartan, which works by:
- Decreasing the body’s production of substances that can increase the blood pressure level
- Making the blood vessels relax and widen
- Making it easier for the heart to pump blood to all parts of the body
What are the different doses of Irovel?
Irovel tablets are available to buy online from premiumrxdrugs.com in doses of 150 mg and 300 mg. Buy Irovel 150 mg online far cheaper than other local pharmacies.
What does Irovel 150 mg contain?
Irovel 150 mg tablets contain the active ingredient Irbesartan, which belongs to a group of medicines known as angiotensin-II receptor antagonists. Each Irovel tablet contains 150 mg Irbesartan.
What are the side effects of Irovel 150 mg?
Tell your physician, if you do not feel well while consuming Irovel tablets.
All drugs can have undesired side effects. Sometimes they are severe, most of the time they are not. You may require medical help if you get some of the side effects. Inform your physician, if you notice any of the following and they worry you.
- Dry mouth
These are the most common side effects of Irovel.
Tell your physician immediately, if you experience:
- Flu symptoms
- Pain in the chest
- Pale or yellowing skin
- Rapid weight gain
- Appearance of rashes on the skin
- Sleeping problems
- Breathing problems
- Anxiety disorder
The list of the side effects listed above is not complete. If you suffer from any of these or any other unwanted effects, please inform your physician.
What are the medications interact with Irovel 150 mg?
Please tell your physician, if you are consuming any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription. Your physician or pharmacist may wish to alter your dose, if you are taking any of the following drugs.
These drugs may be affected by Irovel or may affect how well Irovel works. You may need a different amount of medicines, or you may need to consume different medicines. Your physician has more information on drugs to be careful with or avoid while taking Irovel.
When should Irovel 150 mg not be used?
- You should not use Irovel 150 mg if you are allergic or have hypersensitivity to Irbesartan or to any of the other ingredients of Irovel.
- It should not be administered in children and adolescents because the efficacy and safety have not been fully established.
- Also, it should not be given to pregnant and breastfeeding women.
How should Irovel be taken?
- Irovel 150 mg tablet is for oral use. Swallow the tablet with a glass full of water. You can take it with or after consuming food.
- Irovel helps control your problem only if taken on a regular basis; therefore you must take it daily. Take the medicine regularly to get the best results.
- Do not change the dosing schedule, unless your physician advices you to do so.
- You should only take the number of tablets that you have been told. Visit your nearest medical centre immediately, if you think that you have taken too much Irovel tablets by mistake. The symptoms of an overdose include: vomiting, diarrhea, nausea, dizziness, rashes, shakiness, fatigue, and fast heart rate, etc.
How long should you take Irovel 150 mg?
Continue taking Irovel 150 mg tablets for as long as your physician recommends you.
Missed dose of Irovel 150 mg
In case, you forget to take the dose and if it is less than 2-4 hours left for the next dose, leave the missed one and take the next dose at the recommended time. Do not double up the dose for the missed one.
How should Irovel 150 mg be stored?
- Keep it out of the reach of children and away from pets. Avoid exposure to light, moisture, and heat.
- Do not place your tablets in the bathroom or near a sink.
- Do not take any medicine after the expiry date, which is mentioned on the carton.
- Always keep the medicine in the original package.