Januvia 50 mg (Sitagliptin) anti-diabetic medications
Januvia 50mg carries the active component Sitagliptin, which is a new class of oral anti-hyperglycemic known as a DP-4 inhibitor for the treatment of type II diabetes. It regulates the level of insulin your body produces after eating. Your physician may prescribe it alone or along with antidiabetic medicines. Controlling high glucose level helps prevent health issues like loss of limbs, blindness, kidney damage, secual function problems, and nerve problems. Proper control of diabetes may also lessen your risk of stroke or heartattack.
What is Januvia 50mg used for?
Januvia 50 is used along withdiet and exercise to improve glycemic control in patients with type two diabetes mellitus. It can be considered as monotherapy or combination therapy with metformin, a sufonylurea, insulin, or thiazolidinedione.
How does Januvia work?
The medicine contains the active component Sitagliptin, which works by inhibiting the enzyme dipeptidyl peptidase-4, which slows down the inactivation of incretin hormone, casuing increased levels of active incretin hormones. These hormones are produced by the intestine, and are involved in regulation of glucose homeostasis. The increased levels of incretin lead to an increase in insulin release and decrease in glucoagon levels. In this way, it improves control of blood glucose level.
Where to buy Januvia online?
You can buy Januvia 50mg online from our website premiumrxdrugs.com. The medicine is available in the form of tablets in the pack size of 30, 60, and 90 to our clients. To buy this anti-diabetic agent online, you may need a prescription from a physician. Consider our website to purchase this drug at a low price along with fast delivery options.
What does Januvia contain?
Januvia tablets contain 50 mg of the active ingredient Sitagliptin for oral administration.
What are the side effects of Januvia?
Januvia’s possible side effects can affect individuals in different ways. The side effects that are known to be associated with the medicine are as folows:
- Loss of appetite
- Blocked nose
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- Sore throat
- Disturbances of the gut such as vomiting, nausea, abdominal pain, constipation, and diarrhea
- Weight loss
- Pain in the arms or legs
- Swelling of feet or ankles
- Low blood glucose levels
- Excess gasin the stomach and intestines
- Inflammation of the pancreas
What medications interact with Januvia 50mg?
It is very important to inform your physician about all the emdiciens that youa re taking. These includes even those you nought without prescription. You should also check with your physician while taking Januvia 50 mg with other medications , to make sure that the combination is safe.
Medicine that can affect the working of this antidiabetic agent are given below:
- Corticosteroid such as prednisolone
- Progestogens and estrogens tose contained in oral contraceptives
- Beta 2 agonists like salmeterol and salbutamol
- Thiazide diuretics like bendroflumethiazide
- Antipsychotic medicines such as chlorpromazine, risperidone, and olanzapine
When should Januvia not be used?
- Januvia is not suitable for patients who are suffering from type 1 diabetes mellitus and diabetic ketoacidois.
- It is contraindicated in patients who have been demonstrated hypersensitivity to Sitagliptin and other active ingredients of the formulation.
Use this anti-diabetic agent in the following situations:
- Renal impairment
- History of angioedema
- History of pancreatitis
How should Januvia be used?
- Take Januvia 50 mg as you have been told by your physician. Continue taking it, even if you feel bette. You can take before or after consuming food. In case of gastrointestinal disturbance, take it with food. Swallow the tablet with one glass of water. You are not supposed to break or crush the pill. Furthermore, follow the diet and workout plan that your physician has told you to do with the treatment.
How long should you use Januvia?
Continue taking Neomercazoe tablets until your physician tells you to stop
Missed dose of Januvia
Take your missed dose of Januvia 50mg as soon as possible, except when it is near to the time for your next dose. If the time to take the next dose is close, skip the missed dose and go back to your normal dosing schedule. You are not supposed to take two doses at the same time. If you find difficulty remembering your dose, please ask your physician for some hints.
How should Januvia be stored?
Keep the emdicine out of the reach of children. Keep it at controlled room temperature. Keep the tablets in its original packet. Place it in a cool, dry place away from heat and moisture.