Alevo 250 mg (Levofloxacin)
Alevo 250 mg tablets contain Levofloxacin, which is a quinolone antibiotic, known for treating a wide variety of bacterial infections in many different parts of the body. This medicine will not work for colds, flu, or other virus infections.
What is Alevo used for?
Alevo 250 mg is an antibiotic, belongs to a quinolone family of medicines used in the treatment of a bacterial infection. This drug is used for the treatment of chest infections, sinus, urine infections, anthrax or plague, and some skin infections. It works by killing the bacteria, which are responsible for the infection.
How does Alevo work?
Alevo 250 mg is a quinolone antimicrobial agent. The antibacterial activity of ofloxacin resides primarily in the L-isomer. This medicine works by inhibiting the bacteria IV and DNA gyrase, these enzymes are required for DNA formation replication, transcription, repair and recombination. Thus, it kills the bacteria that cause the infection. This way, it stops the growth of bacteria and cure infections.
Where to buy Alevo online?
Alevo tablets are available to order online from premiumrxdrugs.com in 250mg, 500 mg, and 700 mg strengths. Buy Alevo 250 mg online at a much lower price.
What does Alevo contain?
Alevo 250 mg contains the active ingredient Levofloxacin, which is a quinolone antibiotic used to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections.
Effects of alcohol on Alevo
Alevo 250 mg tablets may cause dizziness if you take it with alcohol as it may cause harmful side-effects. Therefore, it is safe to avoid alcohol consumption during the treatment with Alevo
What are the side effects of Alevo?
Alevo 250 mg may cause serious side effects including:
- Heart disease. Patients who have a history of a heart disease and who take Alevomay shown a slight increase in heart problems, therefore it is advised to discuss with your doctor regarding the same before taking Alevo 250 mg.
- Skin reactions. Stop taking the medicine and contact your doctor, if you get any skin rashes, hives, redness, or any unwanted skin changes.
- Liver problems. The drug may cause inflammation of the liver. Using this drug in this condition need to monitor and examine your condition with your doctor. Therefore, consult your doctor before starting up with this drug.
- Mental Disorder. If the patient is having a mental disorder, epilepsy problem or any other condition that cause fit, in this case taking Alevo may cause some serious side effect, therefore tell your doctor about your medical problem before taking this medication to avoid any unwanted side-effect.
- Diabetes. This drug is not suitable for diabetes patients, it may cause serious changes in blood sugar level. In this case, consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
Common side effects that may occur while taking Alevo 250 mg tablets include:
- Stomach upset
- Trouble in sleeping
- Unusual tiredness
- Fast or irregular heartbeat
- Unusual weakness
- Trouble breathing
- Fast heart rate
- Chest pain
- Mood swings
- Abdominal or stomach pain
- Blood or mucus in your stool
What medications interact with Alevo?
Tell your physician if you are consuming any other drugs, including prescription and non-prescription drugs, any herbal supplements, and vitamins. Especially, tell your physician if you take:
- Antiarrhythmics such as amiodarone, dofetilide.
- Insulin or oral diabetes medicines such as glyburide
- Corticosteroids (eg, prednisone)
- Anticoagulants (eg, warfarin)
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammator drugs (NSAIDs) e.g ibuprofen.
Keep a list of medicines you take and show it to your doctor when ever you get a new medicine.
When should Alevo not be used?
Do not take Alevo 250 mg if:
- You are suffering from glucose 6 phosphate deficiency
- You have Myasthenia Gravis
- You are pregnant or plan to get pregnant.
- You have jaundice
- You have any kidney problem
- You are allergic to any of the components in Alevo250 mg tablets.
How should Alevo be taken?
- Take one Alevo tablet every day. This medicine is to be taken with or without food.
- If you have taken more Alevo tablets accidently, than your doctor has prescribed, contact your doctor immediately. Remember do not take any additional tablet until your doctor tell you to do so
Contact your doctor,if any undesirable health changes occurs while taking the medicine.
How long should you take Alevo?
Take Alevo 250 mg exactly as prescribed by your physician. Keep taking the medicine for as long as your doctor prescribes it for you.
Missed dose of Alevo?
If you miss the dose take it as soon as you remember, but if it is too late, then skip the missed dose and take the next dose at the correct scheduled time. Never take two doses at once.
How should Alevo be stored?
- Store it at room temperature.
- Keep the tablets in its original packet
- Do not store it in the bathroom
- Keep away from heat, moisture, and light
- Keep the medicine where children cannot reach