Linox - 600 mg (Linezolid)
Linox 600 mg tablets contain Linezolid. It is a drug belongs to a class of oxazolidinone antibiotics. Like other antibiotics, it also has a potential to fight with all sorts of bacterial infections. It is active against gram positive bacteria therefore, it specifically treats the infections caused by gram positive bacteria.
What is Linox used for?
Linezolid is an oxazolidinone antibiotic, prescribed for certain types of bacterial infections like pneumonia, complicated skin and soft tissue infections, and certain blood infections. This medication works by interfering with the synthesis of proteins and stops the growth of bacteria. It is effective only against gram positive bacteria.
How does Linoxwork?
Linox 600 mg, is an oxazolidinone antibiotic, like other antibiotics, it stops the synthesis of protein, which is required by the bacteria for its survival. It inhibits the initiation process of protein synthesis and stops the growth of the bacteria and thus cures the infection.
What are the different doses of Linox?
Linox tablets are available to order online from premiumrxdrugs.com in 600 mg, strengths. Buy Linox 600 mg online at a much lower price.
What does Linoxcontain?
Linox 600 mg contains the active ingredient Linezolid, which is an oxazolidinone antibiotic, prescribed for certain types of bacterial infections like pneumonia, complicated skin and soft tissue infections, and certain blood infections
Effects of alcohol on Linox
Linoz 600mg tablets may cause dizzinessand if it is taken with alcohol, the condition may get worsen. Therefore, it is safe to avoid alcohol consumption during the treatment withLinox600 mg tablets.
What are the side effects of Linox?
Linox 600 mg may cause serious side effects including:
- Heart disease. Patients who have a history of heart disease and who take Linox may have a slight increase in heart problems, therefore it is advised to discuss your medical history with your doctor before taking Linox.
- A kidney problem. If a patient is suffering from any kind of kidney problem, including dialysis treatment, this drug is harmful in these conditions, therefore, it is advised to consult your doctor and let him know about your medical history prior taking this drug.
- Mental Disorder. If the patient is having a mental disorder, epilepsy problem or any other condition that cause fit, in this case taking Azee may cause some serious side effect, therefore tell your doctor about your medical problem before taking this medication to avoid any unwanted side-effect.
- Diabetes. This drug is not suitable for diabetes patients, it may cause serious changes in blood sugar. In this case, consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
- High Blood Pressure. If the patient is having a high blood pressure problem, then taking this medicine in this condition may cause harmful side-effect. It is advised to consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
Common side effects that may occur while taking Linox 600 mg tablets include:
- Stomach upset
- Trouble in sleeping
- Unusual tiredness
- Fast or irregular heartbeat
- Easy bleeding
- Easy bruising
- Enlargement in abdomen
- Coagulation disorder
- Acute kidney failure
- Heart arrest
- Extra systole
- Pale skin
- Fast heart rate
- Bloody, black, or tarry stools
- Blurred vision
- Coughing up blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds
- Painful or difficult urination
What medications interact with Linox?
Tell your doctor if you are consuming any other drugs, including prescription and non-prescription drugs, herbal supplements, and vitamins. Especially, tell your physician if you take:
Keep a list of medicines you take and show it to your physician every time you get a new medicine.
When should Linox not be used?
Do not take Linox600 mg if:
- You have adrenal gland tumors
- You are pregnant or plan to get pregnant
- You are having any mental disorder, including epilepsy and depression
- You are allergic to any of the components in Linox600 mg tablets
How should Linox be taken?
- Take one Linox tablet every day. The medicine can be taken with or without food.
- If you have taken overdose Linoxtablets by mistake, contact your doctor immediately. Remember do not take any additional tablet until your physician instructed you to do so.
Contact your doctor if you experience any health changes while taking this medicine
How long should you take Linox?
Take Linox 600 mg exactly as prescribed by your physician. Keep taking the medicine for as long as your doctor prescribes it for you.
Missed dose of Linox?
If you miss the dose take it as soon as you remember, skip the missed dose if it is too late and take the next dose at the correct scheduled time. Never take two doses at one time.
How should Linox be stored?
- Store it at room temperature.
- Keep the tablets in its original packet until it is time to take them.
- Do not store it or any other medicine in the bathroom or near a sink.
- Keep away from heat, moisture, and light.
- Keep the medicine where children cannot reach.