Oflox TZ - 600 mg /200 mg
Oflox TZ 600/200 mg is used for infections from trichomonas, amoebae, and giardia, just like metronidazole. In the metronidazole tolerance, the drug may be a therapeutic tolerance. Tinidazole is also used for the treatment of variety of other bacterial infections
|600 mg /200 mg
Oflox TZ- 600 mg /200 mg (Ofloxacin and Tinidazole)
Oflox TZ- 600 mg/ 200 mg tablets contain Ofloxacin and Tinidazole as its active pharmaceutical ingredients. Ofloxacin is a quinolone antibiotic, known for treating a wide variety of bacterial infections in many different parts of the body. Tinidazole is a nitro imidazole, which has broad spectrum bacteriocidal activity against Protozoa and some anaerobic bacteria. However, this medicine will not work for colds, flu, or other virus infections.
Oflox TZ general information
What is Oflox TZ used for?
Oflox TZ- 600 mg/200 mg is an antibiotic,belongs to a quinolone family of medicines used in the treatment of a bacterial infection. This drug is indicated for the treatment of sinus, chest infections, urine infections, anthrax or plague, kidney infections, ear and lung infection, and some skin infections. An anti-parasitic, prescribed for trichomoniasis, giardiasis, bacterial vaginosis, and amebiasis.
How does Oflox TZ work?
Oflox TZ- 600 mg/ 200 mg is a combination drug contains two active pharmaceutical ingredients Ofloxacin and Tinidazole.
Ofloxacinis the is an antibiotic and its antibacterial activity resides primarily in the L-isomer. It is a fluoroquinolone antimicrobials that works by inhibitingthe bacteria IV and DNA gyrase enzymes which is a essential requirement for DNA formation. Thus, it kills the bacteria which are responsible for the infection. This way, it stops the growth of bacteria and cure infections.
Tinidazole is a nitro imidazole which has broad spectrum bacteriocidal activity against Protozoa and some anaerobic bacteria. It works by rupturing and destabilizing the DNA other critical biomolecules. This results in DNA breakage. This is how it works by stopping the growth of bacteria and protozoa that kills the causative agent and thus cure infections
Where to buy Oflox TZ online?
Ofloz TZ tablets are available to order online from premiumrxdrugs.com in 600 mg/ 200 mg strengths. Buy Oflox TZ mg online at a much lower price.
What does Oflox TZ contain?
Oflox TZ 600 mg/200 mg contains Ofloxacin in 200 mg strength, which is a quinolone antibiotic used to treat bacterial infections. Tinidazole in 600 mg strength, which is a nitroimidazole used to treat infections caused by protozoa.
Effects of alcohol on Oflox TZ
Oflox TZ 600 mg/200 mg mg tablets may cause dizzinessand if it is taken with alcohol, the condition may get worsen. Therefore, it is safe to avoid alcohol consumption during the treatment with Oflox TZ
What are the side effects of Oflox TZ?
Oflox TZ 600 mg/200 mg tablets may cause serious side effects including:
- Heart disease. Patients who have a history of heart disease and who take Oflox TZmay show a slight increase in heart problems, therefore it is advised to discuss about the same with your doctor before taking this drug.
- Liver problems. The drug may cause inflammation of the liver. Using this drug in this condition need to monitor and examine your condition with your doctor. Therefore, consult your doctor before starting up with this drug.
- Diabetes. This drug is not suitable for diabetes patients, it may cause serious changes in blood sugar. In this case, consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
- Tendonitis. If the patient has ever experienced a problem of tendons, called tendonitis, it may cause serious side effect therefore, in this case you should inform your doctor about your medical history before starting up this medicament.
Common side effects that may occur while taking Oflox TZ 600 mg/200 mg tablets include:
- Stomach upset
- Trouble in sleeping
- Unusual weakness
- Fast or irregular heartbeat
- Chest pain
- Fast heart rate
- Abdominal or stomach pain
- Trouble breathing
- Blood or mucus in your stool
What medications interact with Ofloz TZ?
Tell your physician if you are consuming any other drugs, including prescription and non-prescription drugs, herbal supplements, and vitamins. Especially, tell your physician if you take:
- Antacids containing magnesium, calcium, or aluminum
- Potassium citrate
- Sodium citrate
- NSAIDs such as ibuprofen
Keep a list of medicines you take and show it to your doctor every time you get a new medicine.
When should OfloxTZ not be used?
Do not take Oflox TZ 600 mg/200 mg if:
- You are suffering from glucose 6 phosphate deficiency
- You have Myasthenia Gravis
- You are pregnant or plan to get pregnant.
- You have any kidney problem
- You are allergic to any of the components in Oflox TZ 600 mg/200 mg tablets.
How should Oflox TZ be taken?
- Take one Oflox TZ tablet every day, with or without food.
- If you have taken overdose Oflox TZ tablets by mistake, contact your doctor immediately. Remember do not take any additional tablet until your doctor prescribed you to do so.
Contact your doctor if you experience any unwanted health changes while taking this medicine.
How long should you take Oflox TZ?
Take Oflox TZ 600 mg/200 mg exactly as prescribed by your physician. Keep taking the medicine for as long as your doctor prescribes it for you.
Missed dose of Oflox TZ?
If you miss the dose take it as soon as you remember, skip the missed dose if it is too late and take the next dose at the correct dosing time. Never take a double dose at one time.
How should Oflox TZ be stored?
- Store it at room temperature
- Keep the tablets in its original packet until it is time to take them
- Do not store it or any other medicine in the bathroom or near a sink
- Keep away from heat, moisture, and light
- Keep the medicine where children cannot reach