Mebex 100 mg tablets contain the active ingredient Mebendazole, which is one of the group of medicines called anthelmintics.
|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.28||US$ 8.27|
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.28||US$ 16.52|
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.28||US$ 24.77|
Mebex 100 mg (Mebendazole)
Mebex 100 mg tablets contains the active ingredient Mebendazole, an anti-worm medication, which belongs to a group of medicines called anthelmintics. It is used in the treatment of gastrointestinal infections, caused by the parasites such as hookworm, tapeworm, pinworm, and whipworm. Mebendazole may also be used to treat infections caused by more than one of these parasites at the same time.
What is Mebex used for?
Mebex 100 mg tablet is used for the treatment of several parasitic worm infestations, such as giardia, ascariasis, hookworm infections, guinea worm infections, pinworm disease, tapeworm infections, and hydatid disease. These infections are also called gastrointestinal infections.These parasitic infections occur due to the growth of newly hatched insect larvae and due to multiplication of these insect larvae in the digestive tract.
How does Mebex work?
Mebex 100 mg tablets contain the active ingredient Mebendazole, which is one of the group of medicines called anthelmintics. Administration of Mebendazole stops the growth of insect larvae in the digestive system of the body. Also, at the same time, it stops the newly hatched insect larvae to spread to other nearby areas of the digestive tract. Consumption of the drug slowly eliminates the presence of parasites from the digestive system, but it should regularly be taken as prescribed by your physician.
What are the different doses of Mebex?
Mebex tablets are available to purchase online from premiumrxdrugs.com in 100 mg strength. Buy Mebex 100 mg online far cheaper than other local pharmacies.
What does Mebex contain?
Mebex 100 mg tablets contains the active ingredient Mebendazole, which came into use in 1971 and included in the World Health Organisation's model list of essential medicines, the most important medicines required in a basic health system.
What are the side effects of Mebex?
Mebex tablets are generally well tolerated, but it is always possible that you may experience side effets. The most common side effects include: vomiting, headache, and ringing in the ear.
Some other side effects are:
- Itching or Rash
- A persistent sore throat
- Breathing problem
- Swollen face, mouth, and tongue
Inform your physician in above situation. Do not get alarmed by the list. You may/may not observe all of them.
What medications interact with Mebex?
Many drugs can interact with Mebex 100 mg to create adverse health issues. You should, thus avoid these medicines in combination with Mebex:
The list is not complete, ask your physician to provide you a full list of drugs that may negatively interact with Mebex and avoid these drugs. If you are already taking these drugs, then inform your physician about it.
When should Mebex not be used?
- It should not be given to patients with known hypersensitivity to any components of this drug
- It is also not recommended for use in children under two years of age
Do not take this drug if any of the above applies to you. If you are not sure, consult your physician before taking Mebex 100 mg tablets.
How should Mebex be taken?
- Mebex 100 mg is available in the form of tablet. For the treatment of threadworm infestations, it should be taken as one tablet in a day and it should be repeated after 2 to four weeks. For hookworm, roundworm, and whipworm infestations, it should be taken as one tablet for three consecutive days. The medicine can be taken at any time of the day. Take it with or without food. Chew the tablet properly before swallowing, it may also be crushed and mixed with food.
- You should wear a tight underwear both day and night while taking Mebex.
- Monitoring of organ system functions such as hepatic and hematopoietic on a regular basis is recommended for the long-term treatment. Assessment of organ functions is required.
- You should only take the number of tablets that you have been told. Visit your nearest medical centre immediately, if you think that you have taken too much Mebex 100 mg tablets by mistake. The symptoms of an overdose include: nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, cramps in abdomen, and liver function disturbances. You may also observe some rare problems like hepatitis, neutropenia, reversible function, and glomerulonephritis, etc.
How long should you take Mebex?
Continue taking Mebex 100 mg for as long as your physician recommends. Do not take longer than prescribed without checking our physician.
Missed dose of Mebex
Take the dose regularly at the correct time to avoid miss dose. In case you forget the dose, then leave the missed dose and take the next dose at the correct time.
How should Mebex be stored?
- Mebex tablets should be stored at room temperature.
- Do not place it in the bathroom or near a sink.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and away from pets. Avoid exposure to light, moisture, and heat.