Megalis (Tadalafil) is an oral drug, used for treating male impotence, also known as erectile men's erectile dysfunction.
|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|4 Tablet/s||US$ 3.30||US$ 13.20|
|20 Tablet/s||US$ 3.00||US$ 60.069%US$ 66.00|
|40 Tablet/s||US$ 3.00||US$ 120.129%US$ 132.00|
|80 Tablet/s||US$ 3.00||US$ 240.249%US$ 264.00|
|100 Tablet/s||US$ 2.90||US$ 290.0012%US$ 330.00|
Megalis 20 mg (Tadalafil)
Megalis is an effective treatment for most men who suffer from erectile dysfunction. It does not change your sex drive. The medication relaxes muscles and increases blood flow to particular areas of the body. It has Tadalafil as the active component, which acts by allowing the normal process of an erection to occur. It will not work without sexual stimulation of any kind. The medicine is available in 20 mg doses. It is also useful in treating the signs and symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) (a condition of an enlarged prostate) Megalis may also be used for other purposes that are not listed in this document.
What is Megalis used for?
Megalis facilitates better blood flow to the penis and improves erection. It is designed for men to cure erectile dysfunction. It can also be useful in treating the following conditions:
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)
- Erectile dysfunction and BPH
How does Megalis work?
Megalis has the active ingredient Tadalafil, which works by enhancing blood flow to the corpus cavernosum and allowing erection sufficient for sexual intercourse. In this way, also improves the signs and symptoms of BPH.
Where to buy Megalis online?
Buy Megalis 20 mg online from premiumrxdrugs.com. Here, you can get the product in different pack sizes, so strike a deal to get the best prices.
What does Megalis contain?
Megalis comprises of active ingredient Megalis, which promotes increased blood flow and subsequent erection.
What are the side effects of Megalis?
Every medication takes the time to adjust to the body and may show certain side effects that disappear as the body adjusts to Megalis.
- Central nervous system- headache
- Cardiovascular system issues- hypotension
- Dermatological issues- flushing
- Gastrointestinal disease- dyspepsia
- EENT problems- vision loss, hearing loss, and nasal congestion
- Musculoskeletal disorders- limb pain, back pain, and myalgia
It these side effects does not fade away or becomes troublesome, then seek immediate medical attention.
What medications interact with Megalis?
Megalis can react adversely when taken simultaneously with the following medications. The reactions can be mild or severe.
- Tadalafil taken along with nitrates may cause serious, life-threatening hypotension, therefore, its use is contraindicated.
- There is an increased risk of hypotension with alpha-adrenergic blockers.
- Use of ketoconazole, ritonavir, and itraconazole may increase the effects and the risk of adverse reactions.
When should Megalis not be used?
- Megalis is not meant to be used in patients with known hypersensitivity to Megalis or tadalafil.
- It should not be used in patients with unstable angina, the recent history of stroke, life-threatening heart failure arrhythmias, and hypertension.
- The medicine is not suitable for patients with other cardiovascular pathology precluding sexual activity.
- Its use is contraindicated in patients with known hereditary degenerative retinal disorders.
- The 20 mg tablets are not safe for people who are suffering from severe renal impairment and severe hepatic impairment.
- It is not meant to be given to women, children, or newborns.
Use it with caution in the following conditions:
- Bleeding disorders or active peptic ulcer disease
- Sickle cell anemia
- Multiple myeloma, or leukemia
- Geriatric patients
How should Megalis be taken?
- The medicine can be taken before or after consuming food.
- Patients are instructed to take megaliths as required for erectile dysfunction at least 30 minutes before sexual practice and not more than once daily. Sexual stimulation is required for an erection to occur after taking this medicine.
- Megalis is effective for one to two hours after consuming and stays for at least 24 hours. Avoid taking more than one tablet in a 24hour period. Keep a gap of one day in between dosing. Never take more tablets than your physician has prescribed.
- Immediately inform your physician if chest pain occurs just after taking medicine.
- Patients are advised to avoid excess alcohol intake as consuming alcohol along with Tadalafil treatment may increase the risk of orthostatic hypotension, decreased standing blood pressure, headache, increased heart rate, and dizziness.
- Patients should notify their physician in case erection lasts longer than four hours, if they are not satisfied with their sexual performance or develops undesired adverse effects or loss or decreasing in the hearing, dizziness, or if they experience sudden or decreased vision loss in one or both eyes, or ringing in the ears.
- The drug offers no protection against sexually transmitted diseases (STD).
How long should you take Megalis?
Continue taking these 20 mg tablets for as long as your physician recommends.
Missed dose of Megalis
If you have forgotten a dose of Megalis 20 mg, take it as soon you remember and go back to your normal dosing schedule. If the time to take the next dose is close, leave the forgotten dose and take the next dose.
How should Megalis be stored?
Keep the standard release tablets at room temperature in a cool and dry place. Place it where children cannot reach. Keep Lopar tablets in its original packet until it is time to take them.