Milflox 0.5% - 5 ml
|Description||Milflox 0.5% - 5 ml Eye Drop is an antibiotic sterile solution,belongs to a fluoroquinolone class of medicines that is known for treating a bacterial infection. This drug is indicated for the treatment of bacterial eye infections such as Bacterial Conjunctivitis.|
|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|1 Eye Drop/s||US$ 3.17||US$ 3.17|
|3 Eye Drop/s||US$ 3.18||US$ 9.54|
|6 Eye Drop/s||US$ 3.18||US$ 19.06|
Milflox 0.5%- 5 ml Eye Drop (Moxifloxacin)
Milflox 0.5% - 5 ml Eye Drop contain Moxifloxacin, a fluoroquinolone antibiotic, known for treating a wide variety of bacterial infections in many different parts of the body including the eye. This medicine fight against various bacterial eye pathogens and thus used to treat an eye infection.
What is Milflox 0.5%used for?
Milflox 0.5% - 5 ml Eye Drop is an antibiotic sterile solution,belongs to a fluoroquinolone class of medicines that is known for treating a bacterial infection. This drug is indicated for the treatment of bacterial eye infections such as Bacterial Conjunctivitis.
How does Milflox 0.5%work?
Milflox 0.5% - 5 ml is a quinolone antimicrobial agent. Milflox 0.5%is an antibiotic that belongs to the fluoroquinolone broad spectrum antibiotic fight against gram positive and gram negative bacteria and stops the cell division process that results in stopping of DNA formation. Thus, it inhibits the formation process of bacterial DNA and causes death of bacteria.
Where to buy Milflox 0.5% online?
Milflox 0.5%Eye Dropare available to order online from premiumrxdrugs.com in 5 ml strength. Buy Milflox 0.5% - 5 ml Eye Drop online at a much lower price.
What does Milflox 0.5%contain?
Milflox 0.5% - 5 ml contains the active ingredient Moxifloxacin. It is a quinolone antibiotic used to treat a multiple variety of bacterial infections.
Effects of alcohol on Milflox 0.5%
Milflox 0.5% - 5 ml Eye Drop may cause dizziness and if you take it with alcohol it may cause harmulside-effects. Therefore, it is safe to avoid alcohol consumption during the treatment with Milflox 0.5%
What are the side effects of Milflox 0.5%?
Milflox 0.5 % - 5 ml Eye Drop may cause serious side effects including:
- Soft Contact Lenses. Soft contact lenses may cause you harmful side-effect like an eye infection, irritation, or burning sensation, thus do no wear contact lenses while using this drug.
- Ocular Surgery. Using this medicine with the patients who had an ocular surgery, may worsen the condition. Therefore, consult your doctor before taking this drug.
- Eye Infection. The drug may cause inflammation to your eye if taken in this condition. Therefore, avoid using this medicament if the patient is suffering from an eye infection due to flu.
- Diabetes. This drug is not suitable for diabetes patients, it may cause serious changes in blood sugar. Therefore,consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
Common side effects that may occur while taking Milflox 0.5% - 5 ml Eye Drop include:
- Ocular discharge
- Blurred vision
- Unusual taste
- Itching in the eyes
- Burning sensation in the eyes
- Eye discharge
- Ocular pain
- Foreign body sensation
- Dry mouth
- Redness of eyes
- Eye fatigue
- Lid margin crusting, or sticky sensation
- Swelling of face
- Eyelid skin darkening
- Iris color change
What medications interact with Milflox 0.5%?
Tell your doctor if you are consuming any other drugs, including prescription and non-prescription drugs, any herbal supplements, and vitamins. Especially, tell your physician if you take:
- Nonsteriodal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS)
Keep a list of medicines you take and show it to your physician every time you get a new medicine.
When should Milflox 0.5%not be used?
Do not take Milflox 0.5% - 5 ml if:
- You are suffering from glucose 6 phosphate deficiency
- You have Myasthenia Gravis
- You are pregnant or plan to get pregnant.
- You have jaundice
- You have any kidney problem
- You are allergic to any of the components of Milflox 0.5%5 ml Eye drop
How should Milflox 0.5% be taken?
- The dose may vary according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
- Milflox 0.5%5 ml is available in the form of an Eye drop taken through an ocular route, through an eye. Always shake well before use, open the lid and slowly instill this medicines drop by drop, it is recommended to gently close the eyes for sometime around one minute after the administration
- If you have taken more Milflox 0.5 % Drops into your eyes by mistake, contact your doctor straight away. Remember the overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. You should immediately contact your doctor, if there is any case of an overdose.
Contact with your physician if any unwanted health changes occur, while taking this medicine.
How long should you take Milflox 0.5%?
Take Milflox 0.5 % 5 ml Eye Drop exactly as prescribed by your physician. Keep taking the medicine for as long as your doctor prescribes it for you.
Missed dose of Milflox 0.5%?
If you miss the dose take it as soon as you remember, but if it is too late, then skip the missed dose and take the next dose at the correct dosing time. Never take double doses at one time.
How should Milflox 0.5% be stored?
- Away from children and pet
- At a room temperature
- Do not refrigerate this drug
- Store away from heat, light and moisture
- Keep this drug in a closed tight container