Minoz 100mg (Minocycline Hydrochloride)
Minocycline Hydrochloride 100mg
|Generic Name||Minocycline HCL|
Minoz 100 mg (Minocycline hydrochloride)
Minoz 100 mg consists of active ingredient Minocycline HCL is an antibiotic agent. It demonstrates anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, neuroprotective, and antiapoptotic effects. Minocycline HCl is a blood brain barrier permeable. It is a matrix metalloproteinase inhibitor. Minocycline HCl is the main medicinal substance contained in the Minoz 100 mg capsule.
What is Minoz 100 mg used for?
Minoz 100 mg (Minocycline HCl) is a potent antibiotic that is widely employed in various below-listed indications.
- Bacterial conjunctivitis
- Relapsing fever
- Rocky Mountain spotted fever
- Tick fevers
- Skin and skin structure infections like folliculitis, furunculosis, and impetigo
Buy Minoz 100 mg to treat conditions that are mentioned above.
How does Minoz 100 mg work?
Minoz 100 mg is an antibiotic medicine is known to prevent the bacterial growth and multiplication. It reversibly adheres to 30 S ribosomal and 50 S ribosomal subunits and blocks the adhering of aminoacyl-tRNA to the mRNA. In this way, the drug blocks the bacterial protein synthesis. Minocycline HCl immobilizes the bacteria and ceases its action. It fights with bacteria by interfering in its process of growth and cures the infection.
What are the different doses of Minoz?
Minoz is available to order online from premiumrxdrugs.com in 100 mg strength. You can buy Minoz 100 mg online at unbeatable price.
How should Minoz be taken?
- The drug is present in the capsule form. Take it with a meal. Swallow the medicine with an adequate amount of water.
- Take the capsule exactly as prescribed by the doctor. Do not alter the dosage plan.
- 50 to 100 mg is the preferred dose of Minoz, and it is to be consumed when your stomach is empty.
- The dose regimen varies from patient to patient; it depends on the age, weight, and condition of the patients.
- Take Minoz capsules strictly according to your doctor’s instruction. Do not alter the dosage plan unless your physician advises you to do so.
- Take the medicine regularly to get the best results.
- To help you remember, take the capsules at the same time, each day.
- In some cases, the condition may become worse when the intake of the medicine is stopped suddenly. Your dose may need to be slowly decreased.
- Overdose: Seek medical attention immediately, in the case of an overdose of Mefenamic acid. An accidental overdose of Minoz may cause:
- Extreme dizziness
Missed Dose of Minoz
If you have forgotten a dose, take it as soon you remember and go back to your usual dosing schedule. If the time to take the next dose is near, leave the forgotten dose and take the next dose. Do not double the dose to compensate the forgotten one.
• Take the capsules for as long as your physician recommends.
What are the side effects of Minoz?
Like other medicines, Minoz may cause adverse effects. Seek medical attention, in case the given troubles arise:
- Pain and discomfort in the abdomen
- Mild headache
- Pain in the muscles and joints
- Itching in the vagina
- Vaginal discharge
- Swelling of the tongue
- Mild dizziness
- Discolored gums
Some serious and rare adverse effects that need serious consideration are listed below:
- Pain in the chest
- Bloody diarrhea
- Sleeping sickness
- Vision related problems
What medications interact with Minoz?
Avoid consuming Minoz 100 mg, if you are taking the medicines that are given below:
When should Minoz not be used?
Avoid taking Minoz in the following conditions:
- If you are hypersensitive to the drug, or its components.
- If you are suffering from liver diseases.
- If you are suffering from kidney diseases.
- If you have ever had seizures.
- If you are suffering from diabetes.
- If your children are below 12 years.
- If you are suffering from asthma.
- If you are a woman of childbearing potential. If you have been prescribed Minoz by your doctor, then you should discuss the positives and negatives of taking Minocycline HCl, at the time of pregnancy.
- Breastfeeding women are advised not to take Minocycline as it may pass into the breast milk and harm the nursing baby.
Talk to your doctor before taking Minoz if:
- If you are suffering from myasthenia gravis.
- If you are consuming magnesium containing preparations.
How should Minoz be stored?
- Do not forget to see the expiry date of the product.
- Store the capsules in a dry place and out of the direct light.
- It should be stored at a room temperature.
- Place the medicine away from infants.