Montair LC Kid
Montelukast Sodium and Levocetrizine HCL
|Montair LC Kid
|Montelukast Sodium and Levocetrizine HCL
Montair LC Kid (Montelukast Sodium and Levocetrizine)
Montair LC kid is a drug that contain Montelukast Sodium and Levocetrizine HCL as the two main active ingredients. It is used for the maintenance treatment of asthma and other seasonal allergic symptoms. This drug can only treat the asthma symptoms like itchy, runny, or stuffy nose; sneezing. Levocetirizine Hydrochloride is a third generation non-sedative, anti-histamine drug, developed from the second-generation antihistamine whereas Montelukast Sodium reduces the natural chemical histamine in the body, responsible for certain.
Montair LC Kid general information.
It is used to treat allergic symptoms such as itching, runny nose or watery eyes. This drug is a combination of anti-leukotriene and antihistamine drug, used in the allergic rhinitis condition.
How does Montair LC kid works?
The active ingredient Montelukast, like Zafirlukast, is a leukotriene receptor antagonist, which is used as an alternative to anti-inflammatory medications in the management and chronic treatment of asthma and exercise-induced bronchospasm (EIB). Unlike Zafirlukast, Montelukast does not inhibit CYP2C9 or CYP3A4 and is, therefore, not expected to affect the hepatic clearance of drugs metabolized by these enzymes.
Where to buy Montair LC kid online?
Montair Chewable tablets are available to order online from premiumrxdrugs.com in 4�.5 mg, Buy Montair LC Kid online at a very reasonable price.
What are the side effects of Montair Chewable tablets?
There are several significant side effects of this drug which should be kept under consideration before taking the medicine:
- Tingling sensation
- Increased bleeding tendency
- Churg-Strauss syndrome
- Sleeping problems
- Severe dizziness
- Mood swings like agitation and aggression
What medicines interact with Montair LC kid?
It is important that you make known to your physician all the medications you use as there are several medicines which are found to interact with this drug which are as follows
When should Montair LC kid not be used?
You should avoid Montair LC kid if you are:
- If a patient is suffering from any kind of hepatic and renal problem, including dialysis treatment, mental disorder such as depression, this drug is harmful in these conditions, therefore, it is advised to consult your doctor and let him know about your medical history prior taking this drug
- Take this drug only when it is needed during pregnancy, it may harm the fetus therefore, it is advised to take this medicament under the doctor’s supervision with a regular checkup.
- If the patient is having a mental disorder, epilepsy problem or any other condition that cause fit, in this case tell your doctor about your medical problem before taking this medication.
- Do not drive or use any machinery because using these Tablets may have a minor or moderate effect on your ability to drive and using of machines. They may cause dizziness, so avoid driving and use of machines, while taking this drug
- Avoid alcohol while taking this drug
- Use this drug with caution in elderly patients, older adults may be more sensitive to the side effects of this drug
Please consult your doctor before using Montair LC kid.
How should Montair LC kid be used?
The medicine should be taken as prescribed by your physician. If possible, take the dose at a particular time each day; this will minimize the probability of a missed dose. Generally, 1 or two tablets are efficient to relieve you from the symptoms. Never overdose or under-dose, instead, take the prescribed dosage.
How long should you take Montair LC kid?
The medicine should be taken for as long as the doctor has recommended. It should be consumed orally. It is advised to use this medication exactly as per your doctor’s instructions.
Missed dose of Montair LC kid.
If you miss one dose of Montair LC kid 4 2.5 mg , you should not attempt to double your next dose. Just do follow the regular dosing schedule.
How should Montair LC kid be stored?
Montair LC kid should be stored at controlled room temperature away from heat, moisture and temperature and in an airtight container.