Mycobutol - 800mg
|Description||Mycobutol 800mg contains Ethambutol as pharmaceutical ingredient that is prescribed for the tuberculosis. This medication will be prescribed for you by a physician who specialises in the treatment of TB. It is important that you take it on regular basis|
Mycobutol 800mg (Ethambutol)
Mycobutol 800mg is one of several medicines you will need to take to treat tuberculosis (TB). Mycobutol 800mg contains Ethambutol as an active ingredient. It is important that you take your doses regularly. This medication is usually given in conjugation with other tuberculosis medicines, such as isoniazid, rifampicin and pyrazinamide.
Mycobutol 800mg general information
What is Mycobutol 800mg used for?
Mycobutol 800mg contains Ethambutol as pharmaceutical ingredient that is prescribed for the tuberculosis. This medication will be prescribed for you by a physician who specialises in the treatment of TB. It is important that you take it on regular basis. Tuberculosis is treatable with a proper course and guidance which requires to be taken for six months. Mycobutol 800mg (Ethambutol) is one of the drugs prescribed during the first few months of the treatment.
How does Mycobutol 800mg work?
Mycobutol 800mg contains Ethambutol a substance bacteriostatic in nature. The working of ethambutol is not completely discovered. But according to studies that drug employs its bacteriostatic activity by taking part in inhibition of arabinosyl transferase, an enzyme that id responsible for polymerizing arabinose into arabinan and then arabinogalactan, a mycobacterial cell wall constituent. By inhibiting the synthesis of cell wall it result in death of tuberculosis bacteria.
Where to buy Mycobutol 800mg online?
Mycobutol is available to buy online from premiumrxdrugs.com in 800mg strength. Buy Mycobutol 800mg online at an absolute lowest price.
What does Mycobutol 800mg contain?
Mycobutol 800mg comprises of Ethambutol as active ingredient. It is properly absorbed via gastrointestinal tract and well distributed within body tissues and fluids. The ingredient is 50% excreted and unchanged in urine.
What are the side effects of Mycobutol 800mg?
Mycobutol 800mg has few side effects as like other medications and side effects occur if taken higher doses.
The common side effects when taking Mycobutol 800mg are:
- Abdominal pain
- Hearing problems
- Uneven heart beat
Call your physician or take immediate medical help if any of these above mentioned symptoms persist longer.
What medications interact with Mycobutol 800mg?
Always inform your physician about the drugs you are taking till date. Provide full list of prescription or non prescription drugs and any other disease conditions. This way, your physician is able to decide and give you the list of medicine and other things that may interact with Mycobutol 800mg.
When should Mycobutol 800mg not be used?
Mycobutol 800mg should be avoided if:
- hypersensitive towards Ethambutol
- Have a heart diseases such as arrhythmia and hypertension
- Have thyroid related problems
- Have tumor of the adrenal gland
- Have liver or kidney associated problems
- Have stomach ulcers
- Have asthma or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
How should Mycobutol 800mg be taken?
Mycobutol 800mg should be taken as prescribed by your physician. But keep these things in mind:
- Before you initiate the treatment, go through the manufacturer's printed information on leaflet from inside the pack. It will provide you mandatory information about ethambutol and will give you list of all possible side-effects which you could experience fafter intake.
- Ethambutol will be prescribed for you in one of two ways - you will either be asked to take one dose every day, or, one dose three times a week. Your doctor will tell you which way is right for you. If you are asked to take one dose three times a week, you will be supervised while you take the doses. This is called directly observed therapy (DOT).
- If you are taking ethambutol every day, try to take your doses at the same time of day each day, as this will help you to remember to take ethambutol regularly.
How long should you use Mycobutol 800mg?
Keep using Mycobutol 800mg, even if you start feeling better. Do not stop taking this medication without checking with your physician even if you feel better.
Missed dose of Mycobutol 800mg
If you have missed a dose of Mycobutol 800mg take it as soon as you remember. If it is time to take the next dose is near, please skip the missed dose and take your upcoming dose as prescribed by your physician. Avoid intake of two doses at the same time to compensate the missed dose
How should Mycobutol 800mg be stored?
- Store Mycobutol 800mg at room temperature
- Keep it in a dry place away from direct light and heat
- Keep all your medicines out of the reach of children and pets