Naprosyn 500 mg
Naprosyn 500 mg is an NSAID, which is used for relief from unwanted pain or inflammation caused by the conditions like arthritis, menstrual cramps, gout, bursitis, gout and ankylosing and tendinitis
|Manufacturer||RPG Life Science|
Naprosyn 500 mg (Naproxen)
Naprosyn 500 mg is the non-steroidal inflammatory drug that is used to treat inflammation or pain caused by medical conditions such as menstrual cramps, spondylitis, tendinitis, arthritis, bursitis, gout, and ankylosing. It is an NSAID that reduces the hormones in the body that cause pain or inflammation.The active ingredient contained in the 500 mg tablet of Naprosyn is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agent, Naproxen.
What is Naprosyn 500 mg used for?
Naprosyn 500 mg is an NSAID, which is used for relief from unwanted pain or inflammation caused by the conditions like arthritis, menstrual cramps, gout, bursitis, gout and ankylosing and tendinitis.
These inflammatory disorders occur when the immune system activates inflammation by mistake in the absence of inflammatory infections such as joint pain in the case of arthritis.
Naprosyn tablets are used in the treatment of inflammatory disease. These tablets are available on our website. Buy Naprosyn 500 mg online from our website, premiumrxdrug.com.
How does Naprosyn work?
Naprosyn is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agent, works by reducing the hormone production in the body that cause pain in the body.
What are the different doses of Naprosyn 500 mg?
Naprosyn is obtainable in the form of 500 mg tablets in the market. You can buy Naprosyn 500 mg tablets from our website premiumrxdrugs.com.
How should Naprosyn be taken?
You can get Naprosyn in a tablet form that is Naprosyn 500 mg tablets. Avoid chewing or crushing the tablet because if you will crush or chew the tablet, the enteric coating of the medicine which is made to protect the stomach will get damaged.
It should not be given to children under two years of age. Keep the Naprosyn Tablets away from the children.
Always follow the dosage plan that is given to you. Do not change the dosage plan until your doctor says to do so.
Do not stop the treatment until you finished the entire prescribed doses.
- Overdose: An overdose of Naproxen may cause side effects. In case of an accidental overdose, immediately call your doctor.
Missed dose of Naprosyn:
If you forget to take the dose as per the schedule, take it as soon you remember and inform the doctor about the same. Always remember do not double the dose.
What are Side effects of Naprosyn?
Some of the reported adverse events related to the administration of Naprosyn are:
- Upset stomach
Some serious side effects such as:
- Chest pain
- Less urination
- A bloody cough or vomit
- Problems with balance
- Weakness blurred vision
- Unusual weight gain
- Slurred speech
- Sudden mood changes
- Change in the personality
- Stroke or heart attack.
- Bleeding in the stomach
Call the doctor in above situations. If you experience side effects other than these, then inform your doctor.
What medications interact with Naprosyn?
You should tell your doctor about the drugs that are given below as these drugs are known to interact with Naprosyn:
- Cold and allergy medicines.
- Heart and blood pressure medicines
Do not use these drugs with Naproxen. Before taking Naprosyn, inform your doctor, if you are presently taking any other drug.
When should Naprosyn not be used?
You should avoid the following things:
- If you are allergic to Naprosyn, then do not consume it and consult your doctor before taking it.
- Breastfeeding women are not advised to take Naprosyn as it can pass into breast milk and harm the baby. Take it if your advised to do so after the proper monitoring of your body. Administration of Naprosyn is not recommended during the last trimester. Consult your physician, if you are planning to get pregnant.
- If you have a background of kidney and liver disorders, then tell you doctor before taking the drug.
- If you have ever had a blood clot, stroke or heart attack then also inform your doctor.
- Talk to your physician before taking Naprosyn if you are suffering from high blood pressure, asthma or polyps in your nose.
- Do not smoke while taking Naprosyn.
How should Naprosyn be stored?
- Check the expiry drug before taking the drug.
- It is to be kept in a room temperature.