Nebicard 2.5 mg
Nebicard 2.5 mg (Nebivolol)
Nebicard is formulated to treat hypertension, to lower blood pressure. Lowering blood pressure automatically reduces the risk of cardiovascular issues, including strokes and myocardial infarction. The beneficial ingredient of the medicine is Nebivolol, a selective beta blocker useful in treating chronic heart failure.
Nebicard general information
What is Nebicard used for?
Nebicard is found to be effective in patients with hypertension. It works to lower the blood pressure in hypertensive patients. The medicine can be taken alone or in combination with other drugs to control blood pressure. It is also recommended for patients with heart failure.
How does Nebicard work?
Nebicard’s active ingredient is Nebivolol, which belongs to a group of drugs called beta-blockers. It lowers the blood pressure by blocking stimulation of beta adrenergic receptor sites.
Where to buy Nebicard online?
Nebicard is available to purchase online at premiumrxdrugs.com in 2.5 mg strength. You can buy Nebicard 2.5 mg online at an absolute lowest price as it does not put a burden on your pocket.
What does Nebicard contain?
Nebicard contains Nebivolol as the main active ingredient. Each tablet delivers 2.5 mg of the active component to the patients.
What are the side effects of Nebicard?
Patients who are taking Nebicard to keep the blood pressure under control may experience the following side effects:
- Decreased heart rate
- Sexual dysfunction
- Stomach pain
- Acute allergic reaction
- Trouble sleeping
- Increase in blood glucose level
- Abnormal sensation
- Abnormal tingling
- Gastrointestinal disturbances
This is not a full list of adverse effects that may develop during the treatment. There may be other ones as well. Therefore, it is important to inform the physician if any side effect gets worse or persist for a long period.
What medications interact with Nebicard?
There are numerous drugs that may interact with Nebicard 2.5 and affects its working. Here are some drugs that can increase or decrease pharmacology of this medicine:
- Anesthetic agents such as trichloroethylene, cyclopropane, and ether
- Beta blockers
There may be other drugs as well, so it is necessary to tell your physician about all the medicines that you have recently taken or have taken in the past. This will help prevent drug interaction.
When should Nebicard not be used?
- Patients having hypersensitivity to Nebivolol are advised not to take this medicine.
- Its use is contraindicated in sick sinus syndrome.
- The medicine is not recommended for patients with hepatic impairment.
- It should not be administered to patients with cardiogenic shock.
- Avoid taking Nebicard tablets if you have a bronchospastic disease.
- It is not suitable for use in lactating mothers.
- Do not take this medicine if you have heart block greater than first degree.
How should Nebicard be used?
Take the Nebicard exactly as prescribed by the physician. Never alter the dosing schedule by your own. It is available in the form of tablets for oral administration and should be swallowed whole with a glass full of water. Do not break or crush the tablet.
- The initial recommended dose for adults is 5 mg once a day. The dosage may increase at two-week intervals up to 40 mg. 2.5 mg is the preferred dosage for adults with renal and hepatic impairment. The dose should be titrated cautiously. The tablet can be taken before or after consuming food.
- Blood pressure, ECG, and pulse should be monitored before and periodically during therapy.
- Assessement of body weight should be done on a regular basis.
- Assess routinely for daily input and output ratios.
- Patients are advised to inform their physician if breathing problems, weight loss, and excessive bradycardia occurs.
- Patients are instructed to carry medication regimen at all times.
How long should Nebicard be used?
Nebicard should be used for as long as suggested by the physician. Take it regularly to get the finest results.
Missed dose of Nebicard
If you forget to take a dose of Nebicard, take it immediately when you remember unless it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Then go back to your normal dosing schedule. Do not double up your dose to recompense the missed one.
How should Nebicard be stored?
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets
- The medicine does not require any special storage conditions
- Do not take the tablets after the expiry date printed on the package