Nizol 200 mg
Nizral 200 mg (ketoconazole)
Nizral is a medication comprises of Ketoconazole, which is a synthetic antifungal for oral administration. It is formulated for treating fungal infections that affect the mouth, throat, and skin. The medicine acts by killing certain types of fungi and yeast that are responsible for causing infection, preventing the infection from spreading. It helps relieves infection associated symptoms including, itching and inflammation.
Nizral general information
What is Nizral used for?
Nizoral is a medicine available in the form of tablets for oral administration. It is useful in treating fungal infections of the skin, mucous membrane, and skin that cannot be treated with the use of a topical form of medication directly to the affected area. The anti-fungal agent is also helpful in treating persistent fungal infections of the vagina. In addition, it affects treats fungal infections of the throat, stomach, intestines, mouth, or other internal organs. Your health care specialist may also prescribe this antifungal medication for another reason. Therefore, it is necessary to consult with your health care specialist before starting the treatment with Nizral tablets.
How does Nizral work?
The active component of the medicine is Ketoconazole, which falls into the category of drugs known as antifungals. This antifungal agent works to stop the growth and fungus.
Where to buy Nizral online?
Nizral is available to purchase online from premiumrxdrugs.com in 200 mg strength. Buy Nizral 200 mg online far cheaper than your local pharmacy.
What does Nizral contain?
Nizral tables contain Ketoconazole as an active ingredient. Each tablet delivers 200 mg of the beneficial ingredient.
Effects of alcohol on Nizral
Consuming alcohol while taking Nizral tablets may cause serious adverse effects such as a rash, headache, or make you feel sick. People taking Nizral tablets are advised not to drink alcohol while taking this antifungal agent. You must talk to your health care specialist if you are an alcoholic or have been treated for alcoholism. Your health care specialist will decide if can take this antifungal tablets.
What are the side effects of Nizral?
Some common side effects of Nizral that you may experience with the usage of Nizral tablets are given below:
- Stomach pain
- Feeling sick or being sick
What medications interact with Nizral?
You should tell your health care specialist about all the medicines that you are recently taking or have recently taken. These medication sinclude vitamin, herbal supplements, or non prescription medicines.
- Cholesterol lowering medicine such as simvastatin and lovastatin
- Cisapride for digestive system disorders
- Eplerenone fro heart failure
- Anticancer drug like irinotecan
- Midazolam or triazolam to help you sleep
- Astemizole, mizolastine, terfenadine for allergy and hayfever
- Eplerenone to treat heart failure
- Halofantrine, a medicine useful in treating malaria
- Everolimus, a medicine given after an organ transplant
- Pimozide or sertindole for conditions that affects thoughts, behavior, and feeling
- Levacetylmethadol, a medicine useful in treating severe pain or for managing addiction
- Medications like methylergometrine or ergometrine given after childbirth
- Ergotamine to treat a migraine
Do not start taking Nizrol tablets and inform your health care specialist if you are taking any of the above medications.
When should Nizral not be used?
- The medicine should not be used if you are allergic to any ingredients of the medication.
- Do not use it if you are suffering hepatic insufficiency
How should Nizral be taken?
People are instructed to take Nizral tablets exactly as your health care specialist has told you to. You should check with your health care specialist if you have any doubt about the usage of medicine.
Prefer taking the Nizral tablet with food as this help your body to use the medicine. Swallow the tablet with a glass full of water. It is important that you have enough acid in your stomach to make sure that your body can use this antifungal agent. Medicines used for treating problems like stomach ulcers, heartburn, or indigestion can affect the acid present in your stomach. People are advised to wait for atleast two hours after taking Nizral tablets before consuming any of these other medications.
The dose of the medicine depends on the type of infection, type of fungus, or body weight of your child. Your health care specialist will tell you how many tablets you require to take your fungal infection.
How long should you take Nizral?
Depending on your condition, your health care specialist will tell you for how long you need to take Nizral tablets.
Missed dose of Nizral
If you forget to take a dose of Nizral tablet, take it when you remember. Then keep on taking the tablet as your health care specialist has told you. Always remember, do not take double doses to make up for the missed doses.
How should Nizral be stored?
- Ensure that your children and pets don't have access to the medication.
- Store it at controlled room temperature
- Keep the tablets in its original package