|Description||Naltrexone 50mg Tablet|
|Generic Name||Naltrexone Hcl|
Nodict 100 mg (Naltrexone tablet)
Nodict is a medication that helps people overcome drug addiction or alcoholism. It is formulated to beat addiction as well as stop alcohol consumption and help an individual to get through those hard times. This medication gives along with behavioral modification, counseling, and support. Its regular intake decreases the cravings that your body has for both drugs and alcohol. The medicine reduces the pleasure that an individual (addict) receive after consuming alcohol and illegal drugs. The active component of the medicine is Naltrexone hydrochloride, which stops the effects of illegal drugs like heroin, oxycodone, and morphine in the brain and reduces the intoxicating effects. The medicinal ingredient effectively eliminates drug or alcohol seeking behavior and prevent relapse.
What is Nodict used for?
Nodict is formulated for the management of opioid dependence. It is useful in managing alcohol independence. The medicine is available on a prescription of a health care specialist.
How does Nodict work?
Nodict works by completely blocking the effect of opioids, including respiratory and central nervous system depression, without producing opioid like effects.
Where to buy Nodict online?
The lowest price for Nodict is available at premiumrxdrugs.com, an online pharmacy that offers fast shipping at your doorsteps. Buy lowest priced generic opioid medication of the brand Nodict. Buy it online to treat alcohol and drug dependence.
What does Nodict contain?
The active component is Naltrexone. Each film coated tablet contains 50 mg of the active substance.
What are the side, effects of Nodict?
- Cardiovascular system disorders- palpitations
- Respiratory system issues- a cough, eosinophilic pneumonia
- Central nervous the system disorders- anxiety, insomnia, headache, depression, fatigue, dizziness, suicidal ideation, sedation, increased energy, nervousness
- Gastrointestinal problems- abdominal cramps, constipation, nausea, pain, decreased appetite, vomiting, diarrhea
- Musculoskeletal disorders- joint pain and muscle pain
- Genitouterine disorders- erectile dysfunction, delayed ejaculation
- Dermatological issues- skin rash
- Hematological issues- thrombocytopenia, eosinophilia
- EENT disorders- runny or stuffy nose, sneezing, hoarseness, sinus problems
- Miscellaneous issues- increased thirst, chills
What medications interact with Nodict?
- Nodict may prevent therapeutic effects of antidiarrheals, antitussives, and opioid analgesics.
- If used along with thioridazine may increase central nervous depression.
How should Nodict be used?
The initial dose of Nodict is 25 mg. In case, if opioid withdrawal abstinence does not occur within one hour, an additional dose of 25 mg may be given.
The recommended dose is 50 mg once daily.
Take medicine in combination with comprehensive alcohol or drug program. Patients should not actively drink or consume illegal drugs during the treatment.
Take it as directed by your health care specialist. Notify that there are potentially serious consequences if they try to overcome the effects of Nodict with higher doses of opioids. This may even lead to the death of a patient.
The medicine may cause dizziness so a patient taking Naltrexone should not drive or indulge in activities that require mental attention.
When should Nodict not be used?
- A patient should not take Nodict 50 mg if he/she is allergic to any of its ingredients.
- Concurrent use of acute opioid withdrawal, opioid analgesics or physiologic opioid dependence is contraindicated.
Exercise caution while taking this medication in the following condition:
- History of liver disorder or damage
- History of depression or suicidal behavior
- Moderate to severe kidney disease
How long should Nodict be used?
Treatment should be continued as long as a patient continues to benefit or as prescribed by the physician. Do not stop the treatment otherwise; you will not get rid of alcohol or drug dependence.
Missed dose of Nodict
If you are using Nodict 50 mg on a regular basis and miss a dose, take that dose as when you remember with a meal and a large glass of water. The missed dose should not be taken if the time to take the next dose is near. Do not take a double dose to make up for any missed dose.
How should Nodict be stored?
Store the tablets out of the reach of children, away from heat, light, and moisture. Keep it at room temperature. Do not keep the tablets near the window sill as heat can destroy some medications.