Nodon 5mg (Nebivolol)
Nodon 5mg is specifically formulated to control a condition of elevated high blood pressure (hypertension), which has affected a large number of populations worldwide. It is also useful in treating other cardiovascular diseases such as heart failure, stroke, and myocardial infarction. The management of hypertension involves certain lifestyle changes, Regular exercise, and weight reduction in obese patients, pharmacological therapy, and adherence to blood pressure reducing diet. Al these lifestyle changes are essential to reduce the blood pressure level in the body and enhance the efficacy of medicines like Nodon. The medicine has a higher therapeutic effect as compared to the adverse effects ratio, which makes it use more convenient. Its active ingredient is Nebivolol, which belongs to the class of drugs known as beta blockers. The drugs that comes under this class act by blocking the transmission of certain nerve impulses.
What is Nodon 5mg used for?
The medicine is formulated to treat the following conditions:
- High blood pressure
- Chronic heart failure in elderly patients (70 years or older)
Your physician may also prescribe this medicine for purposes not mentioned in this document.
How does Nodon 5mg work?
The medicine works by blocking stimulation of beta adrenergic receptor sites that selective for beta1 in most patients. The action lowers the blood pressure in the body.
What does Nodon contain?
Nodon is available to purchase online from premiumrxdrugs.com in 25 mg strength. Buy Nodon 25mg far cheaper than your other local pharmacies.
What are the side effects of Nodon?
The medicine is known to cause the following complications in patients with high blood pressure:
- Numbness in hands and feet
- Troubled sleeping
- Rapid weight gain
- Bloating or swelling of face
- Chest pain
- Slow heartbeat
- Bloating or swelling of face
- Cold sensation in hands and feet
What medications interact with Nodon?
The following drugs may interfere with the effectiveness of Nodon:
When should Nodon not be used?
- Avoid taking Nodon in case of severe bradycardia.
- It is not recommended for those who are hypersensitive to Nebivolol or other ingredients of the formulation.
- It is not suitable for patients with hepatic impairment.
- The medicine should not be administered to patients with decompensated heart failure or sick sinus syndrome.
- It is contraindicated in patients with cardiogenic shock.
- Patients suffering from bronchospastic diseases are advised not to take Nodon tablets.
- The tablets should not be taken by lactating women.
How should Nodon be taken?
The initial recommended dose is 5 mg once daily. Your physician may increase your dose up to 40 mg in two week intervals. The medicine is available in the form of tablets for oral administration. It can be taken before or after consuming food unless you take antacids. The tablets should be swallowed with a glass full of water.
Blood pressure, pulse, and ECG should be monitored periodically during the treatment. Body weight should be measured on a regular basis.
How long should you take Nodon?
Continue taking this medicine for as long as your doctor prescribes it. Continued use is suggested for maximum benefit.
Missed dose of Nodon
If you have forgotten a dose, take it as soon you remember and go back to your usual dosing schedule. If the time to take the next dose is near, leave the forgotten dose and take the next dose. Do not double the dose to compensate the forgotten one.
How should Nodon be stored?
- Store it at room temperature
- Do not store it or any other medicine in the bathroom or near a sink. Also, do not leave it on a windowsill or in the car. Heat and dampness can destroy some drugs
- Keep the tablets in its original packet until it is time to take them
- Keep it where children cannot reach