Norflox 200 mg
|Description||Norflox 200 mg is an antibiotic, belongs to a quinolone family of medicines used in the treatment of the bacterial infections. This drug is indicated for the treatment of sinusitis, chest infections, urine infections, anthrax or plague, kidney infections, ear and lung infection, and some skin infections|
|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.16||US$ 4.73|
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.16||US$ 9.45|
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.16||US$ 14.19|
Norflox 200 mg (Norfloxacin)
Norflox 200 mg tablets contain Norfloxacin, a quinolone antibiotic, known for treating a wide variety of bacterial infections in many different parts of the body. However, this medicine will not work for colds, flu, or other virus infections.
What is Norflox used for?
Norflox 200 mg is an antibiotic, belongs to a quinolone family of medicines used in the treatment of the bacterial infections. This drug is indicated for the treatment of sinusitis, chest infections, urine infections, anthrax or plague, kidney infections, ear and lung infection, and some skin infections.
How does Norflox work?
Norflox 200 mg is an antibiotic and its antibacterial activity resides primarily in the L-isomer. Norfloxacin and other fluoroquinolone antimicrobials works by inhibiting the bacteria IV and DNA gyrase enzymes, which is an essential requirement for DNA replication, transcription, repair, and recombination. Thus, it kills the bacteria, which are responsible for the infection. This way, it stops the growth of bacteria and cure infections.
What are the different doses of Norflox?
Norflox tablets are available to order online from premiumrxdrugs.com in 200mg, 400 mg and 800 mg strengths. Buy Norflox 200 mg online at a much lower price.
What does Norflox contain?
Norflox 200 mg contains the active ingredient Norfloxacin, which is a quinolone antibiotic used to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections. Each tablet contains 200 mg of Norfloxacin.
Effects of alcohol on Norflox
Norflox200 mg tablets may cause dizziness and if it is taken with alcohol, the condition may get worse. Therefore, it is safe to avoid alcohol consumption during the treatment with Norflox.
What are the side effects of Norflox?
Norflox 200 mg may cause serious side effects including:
- Heart disease. Patients who have a history of a heart disease and who take Norfloxmay cause a slight increase in heart problems, therefore it is advised to discuss your medical history with your doctor before taking Norflox 200 mg.
- Skin reactions. Stop taking the medicine and inform your doctor if you get any skin lesions, blisters, or ulcers.
- Liver problems. The drug may cause inflammation of the liver. Your doctor may monitor you for mild to moderate liver problems.
- Mental Disorder. If the patient is having a mental disorder, epilepsy problem or any other condition that cause fit, in this case taking Norflox may cause some serious side effect, therefore tell your doctor about your medical problem before taking this medication to avoid any unwanted side-effect.
- Diabetes. This drug is not suitable for diabetes patients, it may cause serious changes in blood sugar. In this case, consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
- Tendonitis. If the patient has ever experienced a problem of tendons, called tendonitis, it may cause serious side effect therefore, in this case you should inform your doctor about your medical history before starting up this medicament.
Common side effects that may occur while taking Norflox200 mg tablets include:
- Stomach upset, gas
- Trouble in sleeping
- Unusual tiredness
- Fast or irregular heartbeat
- Extra systole
- Trouble breathing
- Fast heart rate
- Unusual weakness
- Mood swings
- Chest pain
- Abdominal or stomach pain
- Blood or mucus in your stool
What medications interact with Norflox?
Tell your doctor if you are consuming any other drugs, including prescription and non-prescription drugs, herbal supplements, and vitamins. Especially, tell your physician if you take:
- Potassium citrate
- Sodium citrate
Keep a list of medicines you take and show it to your physician every time you get a new medicine.
When should Norflox not be used?
Do not take Norflox 200 mg if:
- You are suffering from glucose 6 phosphate deficiency
- You have any kidney problem
- You are allergic to any of the components in Norflox200 mg tablets
How should Norflox be taken?
- Take one Norflox tablet every day, with or without food.
- If you have taken overdose Norflox tablets by mistake, contact your doctor immediately. Remember do not take any additional tablet until your doctor instructed you to do so.
Contact your doctor if you experience any health changes while taking this medicine.
How long should you take Norflox?
Take Norflox 200 mg exactly as prescribed by your physician. Keep taking the medicine for as long as your doctor prescribes it for you.
Missed dose of Norflox?
If you miss the dose take it as soon as you remember, skip the missed dose if it is too late and take the next dose at the correct scheduled time. Never take two doses at one time.
How should Norflox be stored?
- Store it at room temperature.
- Keep the tablets in its original packet until it is time to take them.
- Keep the medicine where children cannot reach.