|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|100 Tablet/s||US$ 0.68||US$ 67.57|
|200 Tablet/s||US$ 0.68||US$ 135.14|
Nucoxia 120mg (Etoricoxib)
Nucoxia is prescribed to reduce the pain and inflammation in the joints of people with rheumatoid arthritis, gout, osteoporosis, and ankylosing spondylitis. It carries Etoricoxib as the main active ingredient. Etoricoxib is one of the groups of medicines called selective COX-2 inhibitors, which comes under the class of drugs known as NSAIDs.
What is Nucoxia used for?
Nucoxia 120 mg has been used for various painful indications and proved as effective as other NSAIDs with a lower indication of gastrointestinal side effects and therefore, resulted in greater compliance with therapy. It is indicated for the treatment of the following conditions:
- Acute and chronic symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Acute gouty arthritis
- Chronic muscular pain
How does Nucoxia work?
Nucoxia comprises of an active substance called Etoricoxib, which works to relieve pain and inflammation by blocking COX-2 enzyme. This enzyme is responsible for the production of certain substances in the body that cause pain and inflammation.
Where to buy Nucoxia online?
You can buy Nucoxia 120 mg tablets online from premiumrxdrugs.com at a very attractive price.
What does Nucoxia contain?
Each tablet of Nucoxia medicine contains 120 mg of Etoricoxib as the main active ingredient.
What are the side effects of Nucoxia?
- Central nervous system disorders: Nervousness, insomnia, headache, vertigo, drowsiness, depression, dizziness, and ringing in the ear
- Cardiovascular problems: high blood pressure (hypertension), chest pain, and fluid retention
- Gastrointestinal effects: loss of appetite, taste disturbances, unexplained weight loss, and mouth ulcers
- Miscellaneous: Fever, muscle pain, and influenza-like syndrome
What medications interact with Nucoxia?
Some interacting drugs which can interact with the working of Nucoxia 120 mg are as follows:
- Ethinyl Estradiol
These are not all the medications which can interact with Etoricoxib. There may be other drugs that can affect the pharmacokinetics of this drug. Let your physician know about all your present medications in advance. Do not start a new medication without appropriate medical attention. Make a list of all medications that you take and take with you whenever you visit a physician to get a new drug.
When should Nucoxia not be used?
- Nucoxia 120 mg should not be used in children and adolescents under 16 years of age.
- Its use is contraindicated in pregnancy and lactation.
- The medicine is not recommended for use in patients with inflammatory bowel syndrome.
- It is not suitable for patients with congestive heart failure.
- The Etoricoxib tablets should be avoided by patients suffering from severe hepatic dysfunction.
- It is also not recommended for patients who are suffering from peripheral arterial disease, ischemic heart disease, or cerebrovascular disease.
- If you have a problem with high blood pressure, then avoid taking Nucoxia tablets.
- Do not take the drug if you have renal creatinine clearance more than 30 ml/min.
- It should not be used in patients with known hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients of the formulation.
How should Nucoxia be used?
Nucoxia is available in the form of tablets for oral administration. It may be taken with or without food. However, the medicine works best if administered without food.
- For the treatment of osteoporosis, the recommended dose is 30 mg once a day. In patients with insufficient relief from symptoms, an increased dose of 60 mg per day may be suggested.
- For the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and Ankylosing spondylitis, the recommended daily dose is 90 mg once a day.
- For Acute gouty arthritis, 120 mg once daily is the preferred dose. Your physician will prescribe Nucoxia 120 mg only for the acute symptomatic period.
- The recommended for patients with hepatic insufficiency is 60 mg once daily. The dose should not be exceeded. Administration of 40 mg once daily may also be considered. No dose adjustment in required for elderly patients.
In the case of any doubt regarding the usage of the medicine, please consult your physician.
How long should you take Nucoxia
Nucoxia 120 mg tablets should be used for as long as recommended by the physician.
Missed dose of Nucoxia
If you miss a dose of Nucoxia 120 mg, take it in a little while. If it is almost time for the next dose, skip the forgotten dose. Take your next dose at the usual time. Do not double the dose to catch up the missed one.
How should Nucoxia be stored?
Store the medication at the room temperature. Place it away from direct light and moisture. Do not freeze the tablets. Keep it away from the reach and sight of children.