Olmesar A 5 20mg
|Strength||5 + 20mg|
|Generic Name||Amlodipine Besilate + Olmesartan|
Olmesar A- 5� mg (Olmesartan)
Olmesar A (5� mg) is a combination medicine that contains Olmesartan medoxomil and Amoldipine besylate as the active ingredients. It is a combination of an angiotensin II receptor antagonist and a calcium channel blocker used to treat hypertension (high blood pressure).
Olmesar A general information
What is Olmesar A used for?
Olmesar A (5� mg) is indicated for the treatment of hypertension. It may be used alone or along with other hypertensive agents. Hypertension can damage blood vessels in organs such as the brain, eyes, kidney, and heart. In some cases, high blood pressure may lead to a heart attack, kidney failure, blindness, or stroke. Usually, hypertension has no symptoms. You should get your blood pressure checked to prevent damage occurring.
How does Olmesar A work?
Olmesar A (5�) mg tablets contain the active ingredient Olmesartan medoxomil, one of the groups of medicines called angiotensin II receptor. An Angiotensin-II is a substance formed in the body that adheres to receptors in blood vessels causing them to tighten. The activity increases the blood pressure in the body. Olmesartan prevents the adhering of angiotensin-II to these receptors, causing the blood vessels to widen and the blood pressure to lower.
Another active ingredient present in Olmesar A tablet is Amoldipine besylate, a potent L-type calcium channel blocker. It inhibits Ca2 induced contractions and shows antiproliferative effects. The drug also shows antihypertensive effects in vivo. The mode of the hypertensive action of the drug is due to a direct relaxant effect on vascular smooth muscle.
What are the different doses of Olmesar A?
Olmesar tablets are available to purchase online from premiumrxdrugs.com in 5� mg strength. Buy Olmesar A-5� mg online at a much lower price.
What does Olmesar A contain?
Olmesar A (5� mg) tablets contain the active ingredients Olmesartan medoxomil and Amoldipine besylate. Olmesartan belongs to a class of drugs called angiotensin II receptor antagonists whereas Amoldipine is a calcium channel blocker drug.
What are the side effects of Olmesar A?
Like all drugs, Olmesar A (5� mg) tablets can cause side effects, although not everyone gets them. Check with your physician if any of these given side effects persist or become bothersome:
- Back pain
- Pain in the abdomen
- Back pain
- Symptoms of flu
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about adverse reactions, contact your physician.
What medications interact with Olmesar A?
Please tell your physician if you are taking, or have recently taken, any other drugs, including those obtained without a prescription.
Care is needed if you take:
- Glyceryl trinitrate
When should Olmesar A not be used?
- Do not take Olmesar A (5� mg) if you are allergic to Olmesartan or Amoldipine.
- Nursing mothers should not take it.
How should Olmesar A be taken?
- Olmesar A may be administered with or without food. Swallow the tablet with a glass full of water. If you are not able to swallow tablets, ask your physician about preparing an oral suspension of the drug.
- Continue to take the drug even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses of the drug.
- Never stop the dose or change the dose without your physician's advice.
- Olmesar A helps control your problem only if taken on a regular basis. Therefore, you must take it daily. Take the medicine regularly to get the best results.
How long should you take Olmesar A?
Continue taking Olmesar A (5� mg) tablets for as long as your physician recommends.
Missed dose of Olmesar A
If you miss the dose take it as soon as you remember, but if it is too late, then skip the missed dose and take the next dose at the correct scheduled time. Do not take two doses at the same time.
How should Olmesar A be stored?
- Keep it out of the reach of children and away from pets. Avoid exposure to light, moisture, and heat.
- Do not place these tablets in the bathroom or near a sink.
- Keep the tablets in its original packet until it is time to take them.