Osteofos 35 mg( Alendronate Tablet )
Osteofos 35 mg (Sodium Alendronate)
Osteofos 35 mg consists of active ingredient Sodium alendronate is a bisophosphonate and bisophosphonates are synthetic analogs of pyrophosphate that bind to the hydroxypatite found in bone. The drug acts a s poten, specific inhibitor of osteoclast-mediated bone resorption.
What is Osteofos 35 mg used for?
Osteofos 35 mg is used:
- To treat and prevent of osteoporosis in postmenopausal women.
- To treat glucocorticoid-induced osteoporosis.
- To increase the bone masss in men with osteoporosis.
- To treat Paget’s disease of bone.
Buy Osteofos 35 mg online to treat medical conditions that are mentioned above.
How does Osteofos work?
Osteofos works by slowing bone loss, helping to keep the bones strong and less likely to break. It also reduces the bone pain caused by Osteoporosis.
What are the different doses of Osteofos?
Osteofos is available to order online from premiumrxdrugs.com in 35 mg strength. You can buy Osteofos 35 mg online at unbeatable price.
How should Osteofos be taken?
- Osteofos comes in the form of tablets. It is to be taken with 6-8 oz plain water atleast 30 minues before your breakfast. It should be taken empty stomach. Do not chew or suck the tablet. After swallowing your Osteofos tablet, wait atleast 30 minutes, before you lie down, sit, stand or walk.
- To treat osteoporosis in postmenopausal women and in men: The recommended dose of osteofos is 10 mg every day or 70 mg once every day.
- To prevent osteoporosis in postmenopausal women: The recommended dose of Osteofos is 5 mg every day or 35 mg once weekly.
- To treat glucocorticoid-induced osteoporosis: The recommended dose of Osteofos is 5 mg every day or 10 mg in post postmenopausal women not receiving estrogen.
- To treat Paget’s disease: The recommended dose of Osteofos is 40 mg every day for 6 months.
- Take the tablet exactly as prescribed by the doctor. Do not alter the dosage plan.
- Overdose: Seek medical attention immediately, in the case of an overdose of Imatinib. Symptoms of an overdose include:
- Muscle tightness in your face
- Muscle cramps
- Tinging or numbness
- Irritability, or bizarre behaviour
- Muscle cramps
- Stomach pain
Missed dose of Osteofos:
If you have forgotten a dose, take it as soon you remember and go back to your usual dosing schedule. If the time to take the next dose is near, leave the forgotten dose and take the next dose. Do not double up the dose to compensate the missed one.
- Take the tablet for as long as your doctor recommended.
What are Side effects of Osteofos?
Like other medicines, Osteofos may cause adverse effects. Seek medical attention, in case the following troubles arise:
- Musculoskeletal pain
- Abdominal pain
- Acid regurgitation
- Swelling in limbs
- Eye pain
- Mild heart burn
Some adverse effects of Osteofos can be serious. Visit the doctor immediately, in the following situations.
- New or deteriorating heart burn
- Body ache
- Pain in chest
- Burning pain in the upper stomach
- Unexplained pain in hips or thighs
- Numbness or swelling in your jaw
- Severe hear burn
- Fly symptoms
What medications interact with Osteofos?
The following medicines should be avoided, in case doctor recommends you Osteofos to avoid possible drug interactions.
- Diflunisal ibuprofen
When should Osteofos not be used?
Tell the doctor before consuming Osteofos:
- If you are hypersensitive to the drug, or its components.
- If you have kidney disorders.
- If you have difficulty with swallowing.
- If you have stomach or digestive problems.
- If you have low calcium level.
- If you have vitamin D deficiency.
- If you have trouble standing or sitting upright for 30 minutes.
- If you disorders of esophagussuch as achalasia or esophageal stricture
- If you are going for a surgery, especially a dental surgery.
- If you are pregnant or intending to become pregnant. You should discuss the benefits and risks of taking Osteofos tablets during pregnancy. Breastfeeding women are advised not to take Osteofos as it may pass into breast milk and harm the nursing baby.
How should Osteofos be stored?
- Do not forget to see the expiry date of the product.
- Keep the drug reach out of children. It should not be given to pediatrics.
- It should not be given to anybody, even if they have the same problems.
- Always keep the written record of your medications.
- Store the drug at a room temperature, 59 to 860F (15 to 300C).