Pramipex is used in treating the signs and symptoms of Parkinson’s disease. The drug is also used to treat restless leg syndrome or RLS. It may also be used for other medical conditions as determined by your physician
Pramipex 1 mg (Pramipexole)
Pramipex tablets contain Pramipexole, a nonergot dopamine agonist that displays anti-Parkinsonian and antidepressant effects. It is used alone or with other drugs to treat Parkinson’s disease.
What Pramipex 1 mg used for?
Pramipex is used in treating the signs and symptoms of Parkinson’s disease. The drug is also used to treat restless leg syndrome or RLS. It may also be used for other medical conditions as determined by your physician.
How does Pramipex 1 mg work?
Pramipex tablets contain Pramipexole, a D3-prederring and dopamine D2-like receptor agonist, work by stimulating dopamine receptors in the brain. Stimulation of the dopamine receptors activates nerve impulses in the brain that helps to control body movement.
What are the different doses of Pramipex?
Pramipex tablets are available to order online from premiumrxdrugs.com in doses of 0.5 mg, 0.25 mg, and 1 mg. Buy Pramipex 1 mg online to grab various exciting offers.
What does Pramipex 1 mg contain?
Pramipex tablets contain the active ingredient Pramipexole, which belongs to a group of drugs called dopamine antagonists.
Effects of alcohol on Pramipex 1 mg
Pramipex may cause dizziness, nausea, headaches, and vomiting. Drinking alcohol while taking Pramipex can make any of the side effects worse, therefore you should avoid consuming alcohol during Pramipex treatment.
What are the side effects of Pramipex 1 mg?
Tell your physician as soon as possible; if you do not feel well while consuming Pramipex tablets.
All drugs can have undesired side effects. Sometimes they are severe, most of the time they are not. You may require medical help if you get some of the adverse reactions. Inform your physician, if you observe any of the following and they worry you.
- Peripheral edema
- Dry mouth
- Unusual sweating
These are the most common side effects of Pramipex.
Tell your physician immediately, if you experience:
- Decreased libido
- Trouble moving or walking
- Muscle spasms
- Sudden drop in the blood pressure
- Mood, mental, or behaviour changes
The list of the adverse effects listed above is not complete. If you suffer from any of these or any other unwanted effects, please inform your physician.
What medications interact with Pramipex 1 mg?
Please tell your physician, if you are taking any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription. Your physician or pharmacist may wish to alter your dose if you are consuming any of the following.
- Some anti-emetics
- Some antidepressants
These drugs may be affected by Pramipex or may affect how well Pramipex works. You may need a different amount of medicines, or you may need to consume different medicines. Your physician has more information on drugs to be careful with or avoid while consuming Pramipex.
When should Pramipex 1 mg not be used?
Do not take it if you are allergic to Pramipexole or any of the ingredients of this medicine.
How should Pramipex be taken?
- Always take this medicine exactly as your physician has told you. Consult with your physician if you are not sure. The physician will advice you on right dosing.
- You can take Pramipex tablets with or without food. Take it with food, if nausea occurs.
- If you are taking Pramipex for RLS, you should take it 2 to 3 hours before you sleep, unless your physician tells you otherwise.
- The initial recommended dosage is 0.375 mg once every day.
- Dosage may be increased gradually not frequently than every five to seven days, first to 0.75 mg every day and then to 0.75 mg. The maximum prescribed dosage is 4.5 mg daily.
- Patients can be switched overnight from Pramipex immediate release tablets to Pramipexole extended-release tablets at the same daily dose. The adjustment of doses is needed in some patients.
- Your dose will be started and slowly increased to attain the best results. Do not alter the dosing schedule, unless your physician advice you to do so.
- Do not suddenly stop taking Pramipex without consulting your physician. Severe adverse effects including confusion, fever, and stiff muscles may occur.
- The dosage regimen may differ from the information contained in this document. In the case of any confusion, please consult your physician.
How long should you take Pramipex 1 mg?
Continue taking it for as long as your physician recommends.
Missed dose of Pramipex 1 mg
If you miss the dose take it as soon as you remember, but if it is too late, then skip the missed dose and take the next dose at the correct scheduled time. Do not take two doses at the same time.
How should Pramipex 1 mg be stored?
- Keep it out of the reach of children and away from pets. Avoid exposure to light, moisture, and heat.
- Do not place these tablets in the bathroom or near a sink.