Pyzina 500 mg (Pyrazinamide)
Pyzina 500 mg consists of Pyrazinamide as active ingredient is largely bacteriostatic, but can be bacteriocidal on actively replicating tuberculosis bacteria. It is only used in combination with other drugs such as rifampin and isoniazid in the treatment of mycobacterium tuberculosis. Pyrazinamide is a potent antiuricosuric medicine and consequently has an off label use in the diagnosis of causes of hyperuricosuric and hyperuricemia. The drug acts on URAT1. Each Pyzina tablets contains Benazepril as an active medicinal substance.
What is Pyzina 500 mg used for?
Pyzina 500 mg is used with other medicines to treat tuberculosis. Pyrazinamde as an antibiotic treats only bacterial infections. It will not work for viral infections such as flu, common cold etc. Buy Pyzina 500 mg to treat medical condition that is mentioned above.
How does Pyzina work?
Pyrazina is a prodrug that stops the growth of Myobacterium tuberculosis, where the enzyme pyrazinamidase converts pyrazinamidase to pyrazinoic acid (an active form). Under acidic conditions, the active form, parazinoic acid that slowly leaks out converts to the protonated conjugate acid, which is thought to diffuse easily back into the bacilli and accumulate.
What are the different doses of Pyzina?
Pyrazina is available to order online from premiumrxdrugs.com in 500 mg strength. You can buy Pyzina 500 mg online at unbeatable price.
How should Pyzina be taken?
- Pyazina comes in the form of tablets. Take the tablet with or without food. Swallow the tablet with one glass of water.
- Try to take the tablet at the same time each day.
- The drug should be taken once every day or twice weekly, or as recommended by the doctor. Pyzina doses is based on your age, weight, health condition and response to treatment.
- Take the tablet exactly as prescribed by the doctor. Do not alter the dosage plan.
- Overdose: Seek medical attention immediately, in the case of an overdose of Pyrazinamide. Symptoms of an overdose include:
Missed dose of Pyzina:
If you have forgotten a dose, take it as soon you remember and go back to your usual dosing schedule. If the time to take the next dose is near, leave the forgotten dose and take the next dose. Do not double up the dose to compensate the missed one.
- Take the tablet for as long as your doctor recommended.
What are Side effects of Pyzina?
Like other medicines, Pyzina may cause adverse effects. Seek medical attention, in case the following troubles arise:
- Mild diarrhea
- Stomach upset
Some adverse effects of Pyzina can be serious. Visit the doctor immediately, in the following situations.
- Darkened urine
- Unusual bleeding and bruising
- Pain and swelling in the joints
- Loss of appetite
- Severe dizziness
- Swelling on the face, throat and tongue
- Trouble breathing
- Skin rashes
- Darkened urine
- Difficulty in urination
- Yellowing of eyes and skin
What medications interact with Pyzina?
The following medicines should be avoided, in case doctor recommends you Pyzina to avoid possible drug interactions.
When should Pyzina not be used?
Tell the doctor before consuming Pyzina:
- If you are hypersensitive to the drug, or its components.
- If you have ever had kidney disorders, liver disorders or gout.
- If you have a history of diabetes mellitus.
- You have impaired kidney fuctions. The doctor may decide to adjust dose of Pyzina.
- If you are undergoing a surgery.
- If you have a history of alcohol use. Alcohol may increase the risk of occurring liver disease.
- If you are pregnant or intending to become pregnant. You should discuss the benefits and risks of Pyzina tablets during pregnancy. Breastfeeding women are advised not to take Pyzina as it may pass into breast milk and harm the nursing baby.
- The drug may cause dizziness. Do not drive or use machinery, while taking Pyrazinamide as these activities may require a high degree of mental attention.
How should Pyzina be stored?
- Do not forget to see the expiry date of the product.
- Keep the drug reach out of children.
- Store the medicine below 300C. It should be kept away from moisture.
- Try to keep the medicine in the original packet.
- It should not be given to anybody, even if they have the same problems.
- Always keep the written record of your medications.