Ramipres 5 mg
|Generic For||Altace 5 mg|
|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.41||US$ 12.43|
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.41||US$ 24.87|
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.41||US$ 37.29|
Ramipres 5 mg (Ramipril)
Ramipres is prescribed to treat hypertension or high blood pressure. Your health care specialist may also give this medication to you for heart failure and myocardial infarction. Its active component Ramipril, is an ACE inhibitor, which is known to widen the blood vessels in the body to ease blood circulation.
What is Ramipres used for?
Ramipres is a medication used to prevent cardiovascular events such as stroke and heart failure. It works effectively to manage blood pressure. Your health care specialist may also prescribe this ACE inhibitor to treat other unlisted conditions as well.
How does Ramipres work?
Ramipril (active component) being an angiotensin inhibitor works by blocking the conversion of angiotensin I to the vasoconstrictor angiotensin II. It also acts to prevent the degradation of bradykinin and other vasodilatory prostaglandins. This action lowers blood pressure in hypertensive patients as well as decrease risk of myocardial infarction, stroke, or death in high-risk patients. In this way, it increases the survival rate and decreases heart failure progression after myocardial infarction.
Where to buy Ramipres online?
Buy Ramipres 5 mg online from your most reliable online pharmacy premiumrxdrugs.com. Order now to get the best price along with fast delivery service.
What does Ramipres contain?
Each Ramipres tablet contains 5 mg of the beneficial ingredient called Ramipril. Take it regularly to control your blood pressure level.
What are the side effects of Ramipres?
- Impaired renal function
- Chest pain
What medications interact with Ramipres?
- Potassium sparing diuretics, potassium-containing salt substitutes, or potassium supplements
- Selective cox-2 inhibitors
When should Ramipres not be taken?
Avoid using Ramipres in the following cases:
- Concurrent use with aliskiren in patients with diabetes mellitus or moderate to severe renal insufficiency
- History of angioedema with previous use of ACE inhibitors
- Pregnancy, as it can harm your fetus
Exercise caution while taking Ramipres 5 mg in the following situations:
- Kidney disease
- Concurrent diuretic treatment
How should Ramipres be taken?
- For the treatment of high blood pressure in adults, you need to take 2.5 mg once a day. Your physician may increase your dose up to 20 mg a day that can be taken in 1 or 2 divided doses.
- For the treatment of heart failure post myocardial infarction in adults, 1.25 mg to 2.5 mg twice daily is the initial recommended dose. Your physician may then increase your dose up to 5 mg.
- To reduce the risk of myocardial infarctions, stroke, and death from cardio events in adults, the daily recommended dose is 2.5 mg for one week. Your physician may then ask you to take 5 mg daily for a period of three weeks. If the increased dose is tolerated by you, your physician then may increase your dose up to 10 mg once a day.
- To treat renal disorders in adults, you are instructed to start your dose at 12.5 mg that needs to be taken daily as a single dose. Your physician then slowly titrate your dose up to 5 mg daily in 1 to 2 divided doses.
How long should you take Ramipres?
You are instructed to take this medicine regularly for as long as your physician tells you. It should be taken regularly as it helps control your condition.
Missed dose of Ramipres
If you miss a dose of Ramipres, leave it if it’s too late. And take your normal dose when it to be taken. Do not take double doses to compensate the missed one.
How should Ramipres be stored?
- Store the tablets at room temperature in dry place
- Store it away from the reach of children
- Keep them away from moist places