Requip XL 4 mg
Requip XL 4mg contains the main ingredient Ropinirole, which is classified as dopamine agonist drug.
|Generic For||Requip XL|
|Generic Name||Ropinirole Hydrobromide|
Requip XL 4 mg (Ropinirole)
Requip XL 4mg contains the main ingredient Ropinirole, which is classified as dopamine agonist drug. This medication is prescribed to treat Parkinson's disease and restless legs syndrome (RLS). It is dopamine replacement, which is a natural substance in the brain that helps you to control nerve thus control body movement.
Requip XL 4mg general information:
What is Requip XL 4mg used for?
Requip XL 4mg is used to treat Parkinson’s disease. This medication should be taken under prescription, and it may have adverse effect, if you have no symptoms of illness. It’s easy to change patient`s dose from Ropinirole immediate release pills to ropinirole prolonged-release pills.
How does Requip XL 4mg work?
The active ingredient of Requip is Ropinirole belongs to medicines family called dopamine agonists that can affect the brain’s natural substance called dopamine. Low level of dopamine increases the risks of Parkinson’s disease and Ropinirole has similar effects like dopamine. Requip XL 4mg should be strictly taken under supervision of certified physician prescription and its progress should be monitored at regular interval.
Where to buy Requip XL 4mg online?
You can buy Requip XL 4mg online from premiumrxdrugs.com at a reasonable price.
What does Requip XL 4mg contains?
Requip XL 4mg contains 4mg of the active ingredient Ropinirole.
What are the side effects of Requip XL 4mg?
There are few common side effects of Requip XL 4mg such as:
- Unable to control your impulse, drive or temptation to perform an action
- Strong impulse
- Short temper
- Less sensitivity to touch
- Urgent need to urinate
- Altered or increased sexual interest
- Fever, stiff muscles, confusion, sweating, fast or irregular heartbeats
- Eating disorder or taking large amounts of food in a short time period
- Swelling in your hands, arms, feet, ankles, or lower legs
- Appetite problems
Some rare side effects of Requip XL are as follows:
- Feeling dizzy or faint, especially when you stand up suddenly (this is caused by a drop in blood pressure)
- Drowsiness or falling asleep very suddenly without feeling sleepy first (sudden sleep onset episodes)
- Mental or psychological problems such as delirium (severe confusion), delusions (unreasonable ideas) or paranoia (unreasonable suspicions).
What medications interact with Requip XL 4mg?
There are some drugs or medicinal elements that may interact with Requp XL 4mg such as:
- Antipsychotic medications like chlorpromazine, haloperidol, thiothixene
- Any antidepressants
- Warfarin (Coumadin)
- Ciprofloxacin (Cipro)
Inform your physician about all prescription, non-prescription, illegal, recreational, herbal, nutritional, or dietary drugs that you are taking along with Requip 4mg.
Some other drugs are also there that can influence the effectiveness. These medications drugs are omeprazole, rifampin, cimetidine, fluvoxamine, mexiletine, drugs to treat seizures (such as carbamazepine, phenobarbital), et
When should Requip XL 4mg not be used?
These you already have some conditions, then talk to your doctor before taking Requip XL 4mg. These conditions are:
- If you are breastfeeding
- If you have an intolerance to some sugars (such as lactose)
- If you are under 18 years old
- If you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant
- If you have a history of or have experienced any unusual urges and/or behaviors (such as excessive gambling or excessive sexual behavior
- If you have a serious heart complaint
- If you have a history of or currently have a serious mental health problem
How should Requip XL 4mg be taken?
The accurate dose of Requip XL 4mg tablet is based on the total daily dose of immediate-release formulation that the patient was receiving. The recommended dose for switching from Ropinirole immediate release tablets to Ropinirole prolonged-release tablets are provided by your doctor.
Missed dose of Requip XL 4mg
Do not take a double dose to make up for a missed dose. If you have forgotten to take Requip XL 4mg for one day or more, consult your physician for advice on how to start taking it again.
How should Requip XL 4mg be stored?
Do not store this drug at above 25°C. Keep Requip XL 4mg out of reach of children as well as moisture and direct heat.