|Generic Name||combination of Ginseng, vitamins and minerals|
|Manufacturer||Sun Pharma Laboratories Ltd|
|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 1.50||US$ 45.05|
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 1.50||US$ 90.09|
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 1.50||US$ 135.14|
Revital capsules are commonly used to improve immunity, mental alertness, stomach cramps, and overall health. The product is a balanced combination of natural ginseng, essential vitamins, and minerals. The combination of ingredients helps enhance concentration, boost energy, and improve stamina. Revital capsules support the general well-being of a healthy and active lifestyle.
- Ingredients like natural ginseng, vitamin B complex, and iron help assist daily energy needs and fight tiredness throughout the day.
- Essential vitamins and minerals such as C, D, and Zinc help enhance immunity and prevent frequent illness.
- Ginseng and magnesium enhance mental awareness and concentration and increase the ability to manage stress.
- The product helps maintain the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Folic acid acts closely with vitamin B12 in making red blood cells.
- Ginseng for women includes the effective regulation of hormones that help to manage stress levels in the body.
How to use
Usually, one capsule is to be taken with one glass of water/juice/milk and take a break of fifteen days after three months of regular usage or as directed by your doctor.
Read the label carefully before taking Revital capsules. Do not exceed the suggested dose. Overdose symptoms may include headache, gastric upset, and increased heart rate. Do not refrigerate the Revital capsules. The capsules may also interact with caffeine in coffee and increase heart rate.
Revital has side effects such as nausea, stomach cramps, loss of appetite, and constipation. If you experience any unusual side effects, consult your doctor.