Ropark 0.5 mg
|Description||ropinirole 0.5 mg|
Ropark 0.5 mg (Ropinirole)
Ropark comprises of an active component Ropinirole hydrochloride, which falls into the category of drugs known as dopamine agonists. It acts as a naturally occurring chemical in your brain called dopamine, so it helps to reduce symptoms of Parkinson’s disease. It is also prescribed to treat the symptoms of moderate to severe idiopathic restless legs syndrome. Moderate to severe restless legs syndrome is characterized by having trouble sleeping and severe discomfort in the legs or arms. Ropark tablet relieves the discomfort associated with the condition and reduces the urge to move the limbs that disturb your night time sleep. The medicine acts by stimulating dopamine receptors in the brain, resulting decreased tremor and rigidity in Parkinson’s syndrome.
What is Ropark used for?
Ropark is formulated for the management of the signs and symptoms of idiopathic Parkinson’s syndrome. It can also be given to patients with restless legs syndrome.
How does Ropark work?
The active ingredient of Ropark is a non-ergoline dopamine receptor agonist, which works to stimulate striatal dopamine receptors, thereby alleviating the dopamine deficiency that characterizes Parkinson’s syndrome.
Where to buy Ropark online?
Ropark is available to order online from premiumrxdrugs.com in 0.5 mg strength. Buy Ropark 0.5 mg online at an unbeatable price.
What does Ropark contain?
Ropark contains the active ingredient Ropinirole, which is a dopamine antagonist. Each tablet delivers 0.5 mg of the beneficial ingredient.
What are the side effects of Ropark?
- Central nervous system disorders- fatigue, hallucinations, sleep attacks, confusion, dyskinesia, impulse control disorders, headache, weakness, impulse control disorders, syncope, dizziness
- Cardiovascular issues- peripheral edema, orthostatic hypotension
- EENT disorders- abnormal vision
- Dermatological issues- melanoma, sweating
- Gastrointestinal issues- nausea, constipation, vomiting, dyspepsia, dry mouth
What are the medications interact with Ropark?
The effect of Ropark may be increased or decreased by other medications, and these may include:
- Antibiotics such as ciprofloxacin and enoxacin
- Drugs used to treat depression like Fluvoxamine
- Asthma medications such as theophylline
- Use of anti-psychotics and other medicines that block dopamine secretion in the brain. Examples of such medicines are sulpiride or metoclopramide.
- Hormone replacement therapy (HRT) drugs
When should Ropark not be used?
- Do not take Ropark medicine if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients of the formulation.
You need to use this medicine carefully in the following situations:
- Severe cardiovascular disease
- Hepatic impairment
How should Ropark be taken?
- For Parkinson's syndrome- The initial recommended dose is 0.25 mg three times daily for one week. The daily dose is slowly increased in accordance with the following:
-The first week- 0.25 mg thrice daily
-The second week- 0.5 mg thrice daily
-The third week- 0.75 mg thrice daily
-Fourth week- 1 mg thrice daily
After this, your physician adjusts (increase or decrease) your dose to get the best results.
- For restless legs syndrome- The initial recommended dose is 0.25 mg, then it may increase by 0.5 mg once daily after two days of the treatment. After this, your physician may increase your dose up to 1 mg once daily at the second week. In the case of insufficient improvement, the dose may be increased slowly up to a maximum of 4 mg daily. After a period of three months, your physician may adjust your dose or stop your treatment depending on your condition and level of improvement.
- Take medicine daily at about the same time each day. The best time to take is, before bedtime, but can be taken up to three hours before going to bed.
- The medicine can be taken with or without food. Prefer taking it with food as this may decrease nausea. Patients are advised to avoid alcohol consumption while undergoing Ropark treatment.
- Assessment of blood pressure should be done periodically during the treatment.
How long should you take Ropark?
Continue taking this medicine for as long as it is recommended to you.
Missed dose of Ropark
Missed doses should be taken as soon as they remembered, but not if the time to take the next dose is close. Avoid taking two doses at once. Take the dose exactly as directed.
How should Ropark 6 mg be stored?
- Store the medicine at room temperature. Do not freeze it
- keep the medicine away from heat and flame
- Protect from light and moisture