Roseday 5 mg (Rosuvastatin)
Roseday 5 mg tablets contain the active ingredient Rosedaytatin, which belongs to a group of drugs known as HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors (also called as 'statins'). It is used along with diet changes, exercise, and weight loss to combat the chances of a heart attack and other heart problems. Rabeprazole efficiently lowers the bad cholesterol and fats like LDL and triglycerides. The drug also raises the levels of good cholesterol in the blood.
What is Roseday 5 mg used for?
Roseday 5 mg is used primarily for the treatment of dyslipidemia. Roseday is suggested to be used only after other measures such as exercise, diet, and weight reduction has not improved cholesterol levels. It lowers triglycerides and high cholesterol in certain patients. The drug also increases HDL cholesterol levels and used to slow atherosclerosis in patients with high cholesterol levels. Roseday also used to reduce the risk of stroke or heart attack. It is used to open blocked vessels of the heart. The medicine is always used in combination with an appropriate diet.
How does Roseday 5 mg work?
Roseday 5 mg contains the active ingredient Rosedaytatin calcium, which works by lowering the "bad" cholesterol and raises the "good" cholesterol in the body when exercise and changes to diet are not sufficient on their own. The drug also reduces the production of fatty substances in the blood of an individual.
What are the different doses of Roseday?
Roseday tablets are available to purchase online from premiumrxdrugs.com in doses of 5 mg, 10 mg, and 20 mg. Buy Roseday 5 mg online at a much lower price.
What does Roseday 5 mg contain?
The active ingredient is Rosedaytatin calcium. Each Roseday tablet contains 5 mg Rosedaytatin, which is a member of the drug class of statins. It is the fourth highest selling drug in the USA.
Effects of alcohol on Roseday 5 mg
If you regularly drink a large amount of alcohol, you may increase the risk of liver problems when taking Roseday 5 mg. Check with your physician before consuming alcohol while you are taking this medicine.
What are the side effects of Roseday 5 mg?
The most frequent reactions to Roseday 5 mg include: muscular pain, weakness, headache, abdominal pain, and nausea, etc.
Other side effects are: breathing difficulties, hunger, dark-colored stools, itching, increased thirst, dry skin, swelling, unexplained weight gain, chest tightness, unexplained muscle pain , and dry mouth, etc.
If any of the adverse effects get serious, or if you observe any adverse effects not mentioned in this document, please inform your physician.
What medications interact with Roseday 5 mg?
Roseday 5 mg may have an effect on working of other drugs, and other drugs may have an effect on the mode of action of Roseday.
Please tell your physician, if you are taken or have recently taken any other drugs, including drugs obtained without a prescription.
The following medicines should be avoided, in case physician prescribes you Roseday to avoid possible drug interactions.
- Nicotinic acid
- Magnesium and Aluminium hydroxide
When should Roseday 5 mg not be used?
Roseday 5 mg should not be given in:
- Patients with known hypersensitivity to Rosedaytatin or to any of its components
- Patients with active liver disease
- Women who are pregnant or planning to become pregnant
- Nursing mothers
How should Roseday 5 mg be taken?
- Roseday is present in the form of a tablet. Swallow the tablet with an adequate amount of water. It may be taken without regard to food.
- The usual dosage for adults is 5 mg every day to 40 mg every day. You can take this medicine at any time.
- The pediatric dosage mostly depends upon the weight of the patient. The physician may prescribe the medicine, according to the body weight of the pediatric patient.
- The usual dosage for pediatric patients is 5 mg to 20 mg every day.
- Do not stop taking the medicine, even if you are feeling well, without asking your physician.
- You should only take the number of tablets that you have been told. Visit your nearest medical centre immediately, if you think that you have taken too many Roseday tablets by mistake.
- The dosage regimen may differ from the information contained in this document. In the case of any confusion, please talk to your physician.
How long should you take Roseday 5 mg?
Continue taking Roseday 5 mg for as long as your physician recommends.
Missed dose of Roseday 5 mg
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Leave the missed dose, if it is almost time for your next dose. Do not take an extra dose to make up the missed one. Take your medicine at the same time each day as this will help you to remember to take it regularly. If you have trouble remembering your doses, ask your physician for some tips.
How should Roseday 5 mg be stored?
- Keep it out of the reach of children and away from pets. Avoid exposure to light, moisture, and heat.
- Do not place it in the bathroom or near a sink.