Rosubest 20 mg is used primarily for the treatment of dyslipidemia.
|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.36||US$ 10.6860%US$ 26.70|
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.36||US$ 21.3660%US$ 53.40|
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.36||US$ 32.0360%US$ 80.09|
Rosubest 20mg (Rosuvastatin)
Rosubest 20 mg tablets contain the active ingredient Rosuvastatin, which belongs to a group of drugs known as HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors (also called as 'statins'). It is used along with diet changes, exercise, and weight loss to combat the chances of a heart attack and other heart problems. Rosuvastatin efficiently lowers the bad cholesterol and fats like LDL and triglycerides. The drug also raises the levels of good cholesterol in the blood.
What is Rosubest 20 mg used for?
Rosubest 20 mg is used primarily for the treatment of dyslipidemia. Rosuvas is suggested to be used only after other measures such as exercise, diet, and weight reduction has not improved cholesterol levels. It lowers triglycerides and high cholesterol in certain patients. The drug also increases HDL cholesterol levels and used to slow atherosclerosis in patients with high cholesterol levels. Rosuvas also used to reduce the risk of stroke or heart attack. It is used to open blocked vessels of the heart. The medicine is always used in combination with an appropriate diet.
How does Rosubest 20 mg work?
Rosuvas 20 mg contains the active ingredient Rosuvastatin calcium, which works by lowering the "bad" cholesterol and raises the "good" cholesterol in the body when exercise and changes to diet are not sufficient on their own. The drug also reduces the production of fatty substances in the blood.
What are the different doses of Rosubest?
Rosubest tablets are available to purchase online from premiumrxdrugs.com in doses of 5 mg, 10 mg, and 20 mg. Buy Rosubest 20 mg online at a much lower price.
What does Rosubest 20 mg contain?
The active ingredient is Rosuvastatin calcium. Each Rosuvas tablet contains 20 mg Rosuvastatin, which is a member of the drug class of statins. It is the fourth highest selling drug in the USA.
Effects of alcohol on Rosubest 20 mg
If you regularly drink a large amount of alcohol, you may increase the risk of liver problems when taking Rosuvas 20 mg. Check with your physician before consuming alcohol while you are taking this medicine.
What are the side effects of Rosubest 20 mg?
The most frequent reactions to Rosubest 20 mg include: muscular pain, weakness, headache, abdominal pain, and nausea, etc.
Other side effects are: breathing difficulties, hunger, dark-colored stools, itching, increased thirst, dry skin, swelling, unexplained weight gain, chest tightness, unexplained muscle pain , and dry mouth, etc.
If any of the adverse effects get serious, or if you observe any adverse effects not mentioned in this document, please inform your physician.
What medications interact with Rosubest 20 mg?
Rosuvas 20 mg may have an effect on working of other drugs, and other drugs may have an effect on the mode of action of Rosuvas.
Please tell your physician, if you are taken or have recently taken any other drugs, including drugs obtained without a prescription.
The following medicines should be avoided, in case physician prescribes you Rosuvas to avoid possible drug interactions.
- Nicotinic acid
- Magnesium and Aluminium hydroxide
When should Rosubest 20 mg not be used?
Rosubest 20 mg should not be given in:
- Patients with known hypersensitivity to Rosuvastatin or to any of its components
- Patients with active liver disease
- Women who are pregnant or planning to become pregnant
- Nursing mothers
How should Rosubest be taken?
- Rosubest is present in the form of a tablet. Swallow the tablet with an adequate amount of water. It may be taken without regard to food.
- The usual dosage for adults is 5 mg every day to 40 mg every day. You can take this medicine at any time.
- The pediatric dosage mostly depends upon the weight of the patient. The physician may prescribe the medicine, according to the body weight of the pediatric patient.
- The usual dosage for pediatric patients is 5 mg to 20 mg every day.
- Do not stop taking the medicine, even if you are feeling well, without asking your physician.
- You should only take the number of tablets that you have been told. Visit your nearest medical centre immediately, if you think that you have taken too many Rosuvas tablets by mistake.
- The dosage regimen may differ from the information contained in this document. In the case of any confusion, please talk to your physician.
How long should you take Rosubest 20 mg?
Continue taking Rosubest 20 mg for as long as your physician recommends.
Missed dose of Rosubest 20 mg
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Leave the missed dose, if it is almost time for your next dose. Do not take an extra dose to make up the missed one. Take your medicine at the same time each day as this will help you to remember to take it regularly. If you have trouble remembering your doses, ask your physician for some tips.
How should Rosubest 20 mg be stored?
- Keep it out of the reach of children and away from pets. Avoid exposure to light, moisture, and heat.
- Do not place it in the bathroom or near a sink.