Rozavel 40 mg is used primarily for the treatment of dyslipidemia. Rozavel is suggested to be used only after other measures such as exercise, diet, and weight reduction has not improved cholesterol levels. It lowers triglycerides and high cholesterol in certain patients
Rozavel 40 mg (Rosuvastatin)
Rozavel 40 mg tablets contain the active ingredient Rosuvastatin, which belongs to a group of drugs known as HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors (also called as 'statins'). Rosuvastatin is used along with diet changes, exercise, and weight loss to combat the chances of a heart attack and other heart problems. It efficiently lowers the bad cholesterol and fats like LDL and triglycerides. The drug also raises the levels of good cholesterol in the blood.
Rozavel general information
What is Rozavel 40 mg used for?
Rozavel 40 mg is used primarily for the treatment of dyslipidemia. Rozavel is suggested to be used only after other measures such as exercise, diet, and weight reduction has not improved cholesterol levels. It lowers triglycerides and high cholesterol in certain patients. The drug also increases HDL cholesterol levels and used to slow atherosclerosis in patients with high cholesterol levels. Rozavel also used to reduce the risk of stroke or heart attack. It is used to open blocked vessels of the heart. The medicine is always used in combination with an appropriate diet.
How does Rozavel 40 mg work?
Rozavel 40 mg contains the active ingredient Rosuvastatin calcium, which works by lowering the "bad" cholesterol and raises the "good" cholesterol in the body when exercise and changes to diet are not sufficient on their own. The drug also reduces the production of fatty substances in the blood of an individual.
What are the different doses of Rozavel?
Rozavel is available to purchase online from premiumrxdrugs.com in 40 mg strength. Buy Rozavel 40 mg online at a much lower price.
What does Rozavel 40 mg contain?
The active ingredient is Rosuvastatin calcium. Each Rozavel tablet contains 40 mg Rosuvastatin, which is a member of the drug class of statins. It is the fourth highest selling drug in the USA.
Effects of alcohol on Rozavel 40 mg
If you regularly drink a large amount of alcohol, you may increase the risk of liver problems when taking Rozavel 40 mg. Check with your physician before consuming alcohol while you are taking this medicine.
What are the side effects of Rozavel 40 mg?
The most frequent reactions to Rozavel 40 mg include: muscular pain, weakness, headache, abdominal pain, and nausea, etc.
Other side effects are: breathing difficulties, hunger, dark-colored stools, itching, increased thirst, dry skin, swelling, unexplained weight gain, chest tightness, unexplained muscle pain , and dry mouth, etc.
If any of the adverse effects get serious, or if you observe any adverse effects not mentioned in this document, please inform your physician.
What medications interact with Rozavel 40 mg?
Rozavel 40 mg may have an effect on working of other drugs, and other drugs may have an effect on the mode of action of Rozavel.
Please tell your physician, if you are taken or have recently taken any other drugs, including drugs obtained without a prescription.
The following medicines should be avoided, in case physician prescribes you Rozavel to avoid possible drug interactions.
- Nicotinic acid
- Magnesium and Aluminium hydroxide
When should Rozavel 40 mg not be used?
Rozavel 40 mg should not be given in:
- Patients with known hypersensitivity to Rozaveltatin or to any of its components
- Patients with active liver disease
- Women who are pregnant or planning to become pregnant
- Nursing mothers
How should Rozavel be taken?
- Rozavel is present in the form of a tablet. Swallow the tablet with an adequate amount of water. It may be taken without regard to food.
- The usual dosage for adults is 5 mg every day to 40 mg every day. You can take this medicine at any time.
- The pediatric dosage mostly depends upon the weight of the patient. The physician may prescribe the medicine, according to the body weight of the pediatric patient.
- The usual dosage for pediatric patients is 5 mg to 20 mg every day.
- Do not stop taking the medicine, even if you are feeling well, without asking your physician.
- You should only take the number of tablets that you have been told. Visit your nearest medical centre immediately, if you think that you have taken too many Rozavel tablets by mistake.
- The dosage regimen may differ from the information contained in this document. In the case of any confusion, please talk to your physician.
How long should you take Rozavel 40 mg?
Continue taking Rozavel 40 mg for as long as your physician recommends.
Missed dose of Rozavel 40 mg
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Leave the missed dose, if it is almost time for your next dose. Do not take an extra dose to make up the missed one. Take your medicine at the same time each day as this will help you to remember to take it regularly. If you have trouble remembering your doses, ask your physician for some tips.
How should Rozavel 40 mg be stored?
- Keep it out of the reach of children and away from pets. Avoid exposure to light, moisture, and heat.
- Do not place it in the bathroom or near a sink.