Secnil Forte 1gm
Secnil Forte tablets consist of active ingredient. Secnidazole is structurally associated with the commonly used 5-nitroimidazoles Metronidazole, and Tinidazole. It shares a common spectrum of action against anaerobic micro-organisms, and they are particulary effective in the treatment of bacterial Amoebiasis, vaginosis, Trichomoniasis, and Giardiasis. The drug is completely, and rapidly absorbed after oral administration, and has a longer half-life than other drugs in this class
|Manufacturer||Akums Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd|
|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|20 Tablet/s||US$ 1.50||US$ 30.03|
|40 Tablet/s||US$ 1.50||US$ 60.06|
|80 Tablet/s||US$ 1.50||US$ 120.12|
Secnil Forte 1gm (Secnidazole)
Secnil Forte DS tablets consist of active ingredient. Secnidazole is structurally associated with the commonly used 5-nitroimidazoles Metronidazole, and Tinidazole. It shares a common spectrum of action against anaerobic micro-organisms, and they are particulary effective in the treatment of bacterial Amoebiasis, vaginosis, Trichomoniasis, and Giardiasis. The drug is completely, and rapidly absorbed after oral administration, and has a longer half-life than other drugs in this class.
What is Secnil Forte DS 1gm used for?
Secnil Forte DS 1gm is indicated for the treatment of:
- Intestinal ameobiasis
- Bacterial vaginosis
Buy Secnil Forte DS online, and get the best price of the product.
How does Secnil Forte DS work?
Secnil Forte DS is activated in vivo by cellular PFOR. The drug interferes with electron transport in metabolic pathways.
What are the different doses of Secnil Forte DS?
The drug is present as Secnil Forte DS in 1gm strength, on our website.
How should Secnil Forte DS be taken?
- The drug is available in the form of tablets. It may be taken without regard to food, or as your physician suggests. Swallow the medicine whole with an adequate amount of water.
- The dose regimen for varies from patient to patient; it depends on the age, weight, and condition of the patients.
- The pediatric dose of Secnil Forte DS mostly depends upon the weight of the patient. The doctor may prescribe the medicine, according to the body weight of the pediatric patient.
- Take Secnil Forte DS tablets strictly according to your doctor’s instruction. Do not alter the dosage plan unless your physician advice you to do so.
- Take the medicine regularly to get the best results.
- To help you remember, take the tablets at the same time, each day.
- In some cases, the condition may become worse when the intake of the medicine is stopped suddenly. Your dose may need to be slowly decreased.
- Overdose: Seek medical attention immediately, in the case of an overdose of Secnidazole. You may experience:
- Abnormal gait
- Take the tablets for as long as your physician recommends.
Missed dose of Secnil Forte DS:
If you have forgotten a dose, take it as soon you remember and go back to your usual dosing schedule. If the time to take the next dose is near, leave the forgotten dose and take the next dose. Do not double the dose to compensate the forgotten one.
What are Side effects of Secnil Forte DS?
The common adverse effects of the drug are as follows:
- Appetite loss
- Metallic taste
- Epigastric pain
- Dryness in the mouth
Some other less common adverse reactions of Secnil Forte DS are as follows.
- Sleeping sickness
- Urinary incontinence
- Sensory neuropathy
- Motor neuropathy
- Reduced sexual ability
- Decrease in the white blood cells
- Dark colored urine
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Appearance of rashes on the skin
If any of the above conditions persist or deteriorate, Contact your physician immediately.
What medications interact with Secnil Forte DS?
Avoid consuming Secnil Forte DS, if you are taking the medicines that are given below:
When should Secnil Forte DS not be used?
Tell the doctor, before consuming the medicine:
- If you are hypersensitive to the drug, or its components.
- If you are suffering from blood diseases.
- If you are consuming any prescription or nonprescription medicines.
- If you are hypersensitive to some food products.
- If your children is below the age of two years.
- If you are suffering liver diseases.
- If you are suffering from brain diseases.
- If you have been told by your doctor that you cannot digest sucrose, you need to talk to your physician, before consuming Secnil Forte DS.
- If you are a woman of childbearing potential. You should discuss the positives and negatives of taking Secnil Forte DS at the time of pregnancy.
- Breastfeeding women are advised not to take Secnil Forte DS as it may pass into the breast milk and harm the nursing baby.
- The drug may cause dizziness. Do not drive or use machinery, while taking Secnil Forte DS as these activities may require a high degree of mental attention.
How should Secnil Forte DS be stored?
- Do not forget to see the expiry date of the product.
- Store Secnil Forte DS at a room temperature, away from heat and moisture.
- Always keep the written record of your medications.
- Avoid freezing the tablets.
- Do not share your medicines with your near and dear ones.
- Keep the tablets where children cannot reach it.
- Do not store the tablets in the bathroom or near a sink.