Sirdalud 2 mg tablets
|Generic Name||Tizanidine HCl|
|Manufacturer||Medreich Limited, India|
Sirdalud 2 mg (Tizanidine Hcl)
Sirdalud 2 mg tablets contain the active ingredient Tizanidine HCL. It is a muscle relaxant, which is used to treat a sudden reflex contraction of the muscles called as spasm. The drug is a α2 adrenergic agonist with sympatholytic properties. It is used to relieve the restriction and stiffness of muscles resulting from multiple sclerosis, diseases, or injury of the spinal cord.
What is Sirdalud used for?
Sirdalud 2 mg tablets are used in the treatment of muscle spasm, cramps caused due to conditions like multiple sclerosis, back pain, spastic diplegia, injuries of the spine, and central nervous system. A muscle spasm is also called as a muscle cramp. During a spasm, a person experiences a sudden burst of pain. However, it is not harmful and ceases within few minutes.
How does Sirdalud work?
Sirdalud 2 mg tablets contain the active ingredient Tizanidine HCL, which blocks the excess firing of the nerve cells that controls the muscle movement.
What are the different doses of Sirdalud?
Sirdalud tablets are available to buy online from premiumrxdrugs.com in 2 mg strength. Buy Sirdalud 2 mg online to grab various exciting offers.
What does Sirdalud contain?
The active ingredient is Tizanidine hydrochloride, which belongs to a group of drugs, called skeletal muscle relaxant. Each Sirdalud tablet contains 2 mg Tizanidine hydrochloride.
What are the side effects of Sirdalud?
Like all drugs, Sirdalud 2 mg can cause side effects, although not everyone gets them. Check with your physician if any of these common side effects persist or become bothersome:
- Burning sensation in the heart
- Pain in the back and stomach
- Tingling effects in the hands, arms, feets, and legs
Immediately visit your physician, if any of these severe side effects occur:
- Yellowing of eyes and skin
- Loss of appetite
- Lack of energy
- Slow heartbeat
- Vision changes
- Symptoms of flu
- Hearing or seeing the thing that does not exists.
This is not a complete list of all adverse effects that may occur. If you have questions about adverse effects, contact your physician.
What medications interact with Sirdalud?
Please tell your physician, if you are consuming any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription. Your physician or pharmacist may wish to alter your dose, if you are consuming any of the following.
- Birth control pills
- Blood pressure medicines
These drugs may be affected by Sirdalud or may affect how well Sirdalud works. You may need a different amount of medicines, or you may need to consume different medicines. Your doctor has more information on drugs to be careful with or avoid while consuming Sirdalud.
When should Sirdalud not be used?
- Sirdalud 2 mg should not be used in patients with hypersensitivity to Tizanidine HCL or any other ingredient of the dug.
- Concomitant use of the drug with ciprofloxacin or with fluvoxamine is contraindicated.
How should Sirdalud be taken?
- Sirdalud 2 mg is present in the form of a tablet. It should be taken orally as three times daily, with or without food. Avoid crushing and chewing the tablet. Swallow it with an adequate amount of water.
- Your physician may begin Sirdalud at a low dose then gradually increase the dose.
- Do not stop the dose or change the dose without your physician's advice, as it may cause adverse reactions or withdrawal symptoms.
- Do not skip doses or stop using Sirdalud tablets suddenly. Stopping the medicine suddenly may make your condition worse.
- You should only take the number of tablets that you have been told. Visit your nearest medical centre immediately, if you think that you have taken too many Sirdalud tablets by mistake. An accidental overdose may cause: slow heartbeat, drowsiness, fainting, slow breaths, unconsciousness, confusion, extreme tiredness, and dizziness, etc.
- Follow your doctor’s advice, in case of any diet or activity restriction.
- Do not share the drug with anybody else, even if they have the same signs and symptoms.
Missed dose of Sirdalud
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Leave the missed dose if it is almost time for your next dose. Do not take an extra dose to make up the missed one. Try to take the drug at the same time each day as this will reduce the chance of missing the dose.
How should Sirdalud be used?
- It should be stored at room temperature
- Keep it out of the reach of children and away from pets. Avoid exposure to light, moisture, and heat
- Do not place it in the bathroom or near a sink