Sorafenat 200mg (Sorafenib Tablet)
|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|120 Tablet/s||US$ 2.15||US$ 257.40|
Sorafenat 200 mg consists of medicinal ingredient contained in the Sorafenib. Sorafenib is a targeted therapy. It belongs to a group of medicines known as tyrosine kinase inhibitors. Sorafenib is also an angiogenesis inhibitor and VEGF inhibitor. It is an ant-cancer medicine used in the treatment of kidney, liver and differentiated thyroid cancer.
What is Sorafenat 200 mg used for?
The medicinal substance Sorafenat 200 mg is used for the treatment of:
- Renal cell carcinoma
- Hepatocellular carcinoma
- Radioactive iodine resistant advanced thyroid carcinoma
Buy Sorafenat 200 mg online to treat your renal cell carcinoma, hepatocellular carcinoma and radioactive iodine resistant advanced thyroid carcinoma
How does Sorafenat work?
Sorafenat blocks the activity of an abnormal protein that signals malignant cells to divide and multiply. By doing this, it stops the spreading of malignant cells.
What are the different doses of Sorafenat?
Sorafenat is available to order online from premiumrxdrugs.com in 200 mg strength. You can buy Sorafenat 200 mg online at unbeatable price.
How should Sorafenat be taken?
- The medicinal substance Sorafenat comes in the tablet form. Try to swallow the Sorafenat tablet with a glass of water.
- The suggested dose of Sorafenib is 400 mg means 2 x 200 tablets twice each day.
- Take the tablets as long as recommended by your doctor. Do not change the dosage plan. Take it exactly as your physician prescribed you.
- Overdose: Immediately call the doctor, in the case of an overdose of Sorafenib. The overdose of Sorafenib may cause:
- Rash or other skin problems
Missed dose of Sorafenat:
In case, if you miss the dose, take it as soon as possible. If the time to take the next dose is near, leave the missed dose and take your next dose at the scheduled time.
- Do not stop taking the medicine, without asking your doctor as stopping the intake of the drug may reverse your improving conditions.
What are Side effects of Sorafenat?
Some of the common adverse effects related to the administration of Sorafenat tablets are as follows:
- Vision changes
- Gastrointestinal bleeding
- Bleeding from the respiratory tract
- Hand foot syndrome
- Various skin problems
- Blood and bone marrow problems
- Muscle pain
- Blood in vomit and coughs
- Blood in the urine and stools
- Metabolic problems
- Sudden loss of weight
- Extremely high BP (blood pressure)
Call the doctor right away, if you observe any of the side effects that are mentioned above.
What medications interact with Sorafenat?
Tell the doctor about the following medicines:
- St. John's wort
Do not take Sorafenib with above medicines as these can negatively interact with the drug and cause harm to your body. Also, inform your doctor, if you are taking any other medication other than Sorafenib.
When should Sorafenat not be used?
- Before taking Sorafenat tell your physician, if you are allergic to the drug, or other tyrosine kinase inhibitors.
- Inform your physician, if you have a history of kidney or liver problems.
- Tell your physician, if you are on dialysis.
- Inform your physician, if you have hemophilia.
- Inform your physician, if you have a history of metabolic disorders.
- Tell the physician, if you have high blood pressure, or heart disease.
- Do not drive during the treatment with Sorafenib. You may experience dizziness while driving. Try not to involve in any motor activity.
- Avoid taking Sorafenib, if you are pregnant, or plan to become pregnant. There is a need to risks and benefits of having Sorafenat tablets, during pregnancy.
- Women who are breastfeeding, talk to your physician, before consuming Sorafenat tablets. It is possible that the medicine can pass into breast milk.
How should Sorafenat be stored?
- See the expiry date before taking the drug.
- Keep the tablets reach out of children.
- Try to keep the written records of all your medicines.
- Do not give Sorafenat tablets to anyone, even if they have the same signs and symptoms.