Sparquin 100mg (Stavudine)
Sparquin 100 mg (Stavudine)
Sparquin100 mg tablets contain Stavudine. It is a synthetic nucleoside, analog of deoxythymidine with potent antiretroviral activity. It is used along with other antiretroviral agents to treat human immunodeficiency syndrome or HIV-1 infection.
Sparquin general information
What is Sparquin used for?
Sparquin 100 mg is a nucleoside analogue antiviral. It blocks the growth of Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV). Treating HIV infection when used in combination with other medicines. HIV is a lentivirus (a subgroup of retrovirus) that causes Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (AIDS). AIDS is a disease in which progressive failure of the immune system leads to opportunistic infections and cancers to prosper.
How does Sparquinwork?
Sparquin100 mg tablet works by blocking reverse transcriptase enzyme, preventing HIV-1 infection from multiplying in the body and can reduce the amount of HIV in the body of an infected person
What are the different doses of Sparquin?
Sparquin tablets are available to order online from premiumrxdrugs.com in 100mgstrengths. Buy Sparquin 100 mg online at a much lower price.
What does Sparquin contain?
Sparquin 100 mg contains the active ingredient Stavudine. Stavudine is a nucleoside analogue antiviral, it blocks the growth of HIV.
Effects of alcohol on Sparquin
sparquin 100 may cause dizziness and if it is taken with alcohol, the condition may get worse. Therefore, it is safe to avoid alcohol consumption during the treatment with sparquin.
What are the side effects of Sparquin?
Sparquin 100 mg may cause serious side effects including:
- Liver problems. The drug may cause inflammation of the liver. Therefore, consult your doctor regarding your disease before taking this drug.
- Elderly patients. Use this drug with caution in elderly patients, older adults may be more sensitive to the side effects of this drug.
Common side effects that may occur while taking sparquin 100 mg tablets include:
- Trouble in sleeping
- Unusual tiredness
- Fast or irregular heartbeat
- Stomach upset
- Unusual weakness
- Trouble breathing
- Chest pain
- Mood swings
- Abdominal or stomach pain
- Joint pain
- Mild rash
- Skin bruising
- Reddening of the skin
- Stiff joints
- Burning, tingling, numbness in the hands or feet
- Pain in the hands and feet
What medications interact with Sparquin?
Tell your physician if you are consuming any other drugs, including prescription and non-prescription drugs, herbal supplements, and vitamins. Especially, tell your physician if you take:
- Zidovudine or (AZT)
Keep a list of medicines you take and show it to your physician every time you get a new medicine.
When should SPARQUIN not be used?
Do not take SPARQUIN100 mg if:
- You are pregnant or plan to get pregnant.
- Gall Bladder stones
- You have ever had a neurophathy
- You are taking didanosine or hydroxyurea
- You have an enlarged liver or lactic acidosis
- You are allergic to any of the components in Sparquin100 mg tablets
How should SPARQUIN be taken?
- Take one Sparquin tablet every day. The medicine can be taken with or without food.
- If you have taken an overdose of a SPARQUINtablets by mistake, contact your doctor immediately. Remember do not take any additional tablet until your doctor instructed you to do so.
Contact your doctor if you experience any health changes while taking this medicine.
How long should you take Sparquin?
Take Sparquin 100 mg exactly as prescribed by your physician. Keep taking the medicine for as long as your doctor prescribes it for you.
Missed dose of Sparquin?
If you miss the dose take it as soon as you remember, skip the missed dose if it is too late and take the next dose at the correct scheduled time. Never take two doses at one time.
How should Sparquin be stored?
- Store it at room temperature.
- Keep the tablets in its original packet until it is time to take them.
- Do not store it or any other medicine in the bathroom or near a sink.