Tiniba 500 mg(Tinidazole 500mg)
|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.28||US$ 8.38|
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.28||US$ 16.76|
Tiniba 500 mg (Tinidazole)
Tiniba 500 mg consists of medicinal substance Tinidazole. Tinidazole belongs to a group of antibiotics called, nitroimidazoles. It is a unique medicine having two different properties i.e., antiprotozoal and antibiotic action. The features make it effective against various sorts of infections. Tinidazole is active against various bacterial strains such as Bacteroides fragile app, Clostridium difficile, Bacteroides fragile, Giardia duodenal, Entamoeba histolytica, etc.
What is Tiniba 500 mg used for?
Tiniba 500 mg is used for infections from Trichomonas, Amoebae, and Giardia, just like metronidazole. In the metronidazole tolerance, the drug may be a therapeutic tolerance. Tinidazole is also used for the treatment of variety of other bacterial infections.
How does Tiniba work?
The medicinal substance is active against protozoa, and certain bacteria. It enters the protozoa and bacterial cell by passive diffusion and is converted into its active form. Tinidazole binds with the bacterial DNA, and disrupts its helical structure that subsequently leads to bacterial death. It aims to inhibit the bacterial nucleic acid synthesis that causes bacterial death. Buy Tiniba 500 mg online, and get the best price of the product.
What are the different doses of Tiniba?
Tiniba is available to order online from premiumrxdrugs.com. You can buy Tiniba 500 mg online at unbeatable price.
How should Tiniba be taken?
- Tiniba is present in the form of tablets. Swallow the tablet with an adequate amount of water. It may be taken with a meal.
- The dose regimen varies from patient to patient, it depends on the age, weight, and condition of the patients.
- The usual dose range is 2 g Tinidazole tablet, every day to 50 mg Tinidazole tablet, every day. You can take the Tinidazole tablets at any time, or as suggested by the pharmacist.
- The pediatric dose of Tiniba mostly depends upon the weight of the patient. The doctor may prescribe the medicine, according to the body weight of the pediatric patient.
- Consume the tablet in the same way as suggested to you. Don’t alter the dosage plan.
- Take the tablets daily, at the same interval of time.
- Overdose: Seek medical attention immediately, in the case of an overdose of Tinidazole.
Missed dose of Tiniba:
If you have forgotten a dose, take it as soon you remember and go back to your usual dosing schedule. If the time to take the next dose is near, leave the forgotten dose and take the next dose. Don’t double up the dose to compensate the forgotten one.
- Take the tablet for as long as your doctor recommended.
What are Side effects of Tiniba?
Like other medicines, Tiniba may cause adverse effects. Seek medical attention, in case the given troubles arise:
- General body discomfort
- Loss of appetite
- Vaginal itching
The adverse reactions of Tiniba can be dangerous also. Visit the doctor immediately, in the following situations.
- Severe skin rashes
- Dark urine
- Irregular heartbeats
- Breathing difficulties
- Pain in the abdomen
- Clay-colored stools
- Unusual discharge from vagina.
- Trouble concentrating
- Upper stomach infection
What medications interact with Tiniba?
Avoid consuming Tiniba, if you are taking the medicines that are given below:
- Heart and blood pressure drugs
- HIV drugs
- Seizure drugs
- St. John's wort
When should Tiniba not be used?
Tell the doctor, before consuming the medicine:
- If you are hypersensitive to the drug, or its components.
- If you have, or have ever had blood diseases.
- If you have epilepsy, or have other diseases related to the CNS.
- If you are four months pregnant.
- If you have consumed disulfiram within the past two weeks.
- If you are a woman of child bearing potential. You should discuss the positives and negatives of taking Tiniba, at the time of pregnancy.
- If you are consuming beer, wine and spirits.
- Breastfeeding women are advised not to take Tiniba as it may pass into the breast milk and harm the nursing baby.
- The drug may cause dizziness. Do not drive or use machinery, while taking Tinidazole as these activities may require a high degree of mental attention.
How should Tiniba be stored?
- Do not forget to see the expiry date of the product.
- Store the tablet in a dry place and out of the direct light.
- It should be stored at a room temperature.
- Always keep the written record of your medications.
- Place the medicine away from infants.
- Do not share your medicines with your near and dear ones.
- Always keep the medicines in its original pack only.
- Never freeze Tiniba tablets.