Terol - 2mg(Tolterodine Tartrate)
Terol LA- 4 mg is used to treat signs of overactive bladder syndrome.
|Generic Name||Tolterodine Tartrate|
Terol LA 4 mg (Tolterodine tartrate)
Terol LA- 4 mg consists of active ingredient Tolterodine tartrate. Tolterodine tartrate is the main medicinal substance contained in the tablets. Tolterodine tartrate is a specific, competitive muscarinic receptor antagonist that exhibits selectivity for the urinary bladder over salivary glands, which have been shown in non-clinical pharmacological in vivo studies.
What is Terol LA- 4 mg used for?
Terol LA- 4 mg is used to treat signs of overactive bladder syndrome. If you have overactive bladder syndrome, you may notice that:
- You are unable to control urination.
- You need to go to the toilet frequently, or rush to the toilet with no warning.
Buy Terol LA- 4 mg online to treat your overactive bladder syndrome.
How does Terol work?
Terol works by blocking the muscarine receptors in the wall of the bladder.
What are the different doses of Terol?
Terol is available to order online from premiumrxdrugs.com. You can buy Terol LA- 4 mg online at unbeatable price.
How should Terol be taken?
- The drug, Terol is present in the tablet form.
- 2 mg is the preferred dose of Terol, it should be taken two times a day with a full glass of water. Do not chew or crush the tablets.
- Take the tablet exactly as prescribed by the doctor. Do not alter the dosage plan.
- The dose regimen varies from patient to patient; it depends on the age, weight, and condition of the patients.
- Take Terol tablets strictly according to your doctor’s instruction. Do not alter the dosage plan unless your physician advises you to do so.
- Take the medicine regularly to get the best results.
- To help you remember, take the tablets at the same time, each day.
- In some cases, the condition may become worse when the intake of the medicine is stopped suddenly. Your dose may need to be slowly decreased.
- Overdose: Immediately telephone your doctor, if you think that you or anyone else may have consumed too much medicine. Do this, even if there are no symptoms of discomfort, or poisoning. You may require an urgent medical attention.
- Take the tablets for as long as your physician recommends.
Missed dose of Terol:
If you have forgotten a dose, take it as soon you remember and go back to your usual dosing schedule. If the time to take the next dose is near, leave the forgotten dose and take the next dose. Do not double the dose to compensate the forgotten one.
What are Side effects of Terol?
Like other medicines, Terol may cause adverse effects. Seek medical attention, in case the given troubles arise:
- Pain in the stomach
- Pain in the joints
- Vision problems
Some serious and rare adverse effects that need serious consideration are listed below:
- Pain in the chest
- Uneven heartbeat
- Dry mouth
- Painful urination or no urination at all
What medications interact with Terol?
Avoid consuming Terol, if you are taking the medicines that are given below:
- Arsenic trioxide
When should Terol not be used?
You should avoid Terol in the following conditions:
- If you are hypersensitive to the drug, or its components.
- If you are suffering from angle closure glaucoma.
- If you are suffering from an inflammatory bowel disease, called ulcerative colitis that cause ulcers in your digestive tract.
Talk to your doctor before taking Terol:
- If you are a woman of childbearing potential. You should discuss the positives and negatives of taking Terol, at the time of pregnancy.
- If you are a nursing women. Breastfeeding women are advised not to take Terol without consulting the doctor, as it may pass into the breast milk, and harm the nursing baby.
- If you are suffering from ischuria (an inability to completely empty the bladder).
- If you are suffering from kidney disorders.
- If you are suffering from myasthenia.
- If you are suffering from liver problems. The patient should be monitored regularly.
How should Terol be stored?
- Be careful while giving Terol to an elderly patient.
- Do not forget to see the expiry date of the product.
- Store the tablets in a dry place and out of the direct light.
- It should be stored at a room temperature.
- Place the medicine away from infants.
- Do not share your medicines with your near and dear ones.
- Always keep the written record of your medications.
- Always keep the tablets in its original pack only.