Urimax 0.4 mg
Urimax 0.4 mg
|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|40 Capsules||US$ 0.53||US$ 21.12|
|60 Capsules||US$ 0.53||US$ 31.72|
|100 Capsules||US$ 0.53||US$ 52.80|
Urimax (0.4 mg) Tamsulosin Tablet
Urimax .4mg is a drug that contain Tamsulosin and as the main active ingredient. It is generally used to treat adult men with enlarged prostrate due to which difficulty in urination is caused. It belongs to the category of selective antagonist.
Urimax general information
The medicine Urimax 0.4 mg is used for the treatment of the signs and symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). BPH is a noncancerous enlargement of the prostate gland in men. The word hyperplasia means enlargement that is not cancerous. It is also called Benign Enlargement of Prostate.
How does Urimax works?
Tamsulosin, the active substance of Urimax 0.4 mg, is a selective antagonist at alpha-1A and alpha-1B-adrenoceptors in the prostate, prostatic capsule, prostatic urethra, and bladder neck. At least three discrete alpha1-adrenoceptor subtypes have been identified: alpha-1A, alpha-1B and alpha-1D; their distribution differs between human organs and tissue. Approximately 70% of the alpha1-receptors in human prostate are of the alpha-1A subtype. Blockage of these receptors causes relaxation of smooth muscles in the bladder neck and prostate, and thus decreases urinary outflow resistance in men.
Where to buy Urimax online?
Urimax tablets are available to order online from premiumrxdrugs.com in 0.4 mg strength. Buy Urimax 0.4 mg online at an absolute lowest price.
What medicines interact with Urimax?
It is important that you make known to your physician all the medications you use as there are several medicines which are found to interact with this drug which are as follows
- Acid blocking drugs
- Erectile dysfunction drugs
- Other benign prostatic hyperplasia drugs
When should Urimax not be used?
You should not use Urimax 0.4 mg if you are:
- It is not suitable for women. Therefore, it should not be taken by this population.
- Before starting the treatment with Urimax, appropriate evaluation should be performed to identify other conditions such as stricture disease, infection, hypotonic bladder, prostate cancer, or other neurogenic disorders that might mimic BPH.
- Caution should be used in the administration of Urimax tablets in those patients with impaired liver function.
- The signs and symptoms of orthostatic (vertigo, dizziness, and postural hypotension) have been reported more frequently in patients taking Urimax tablets.
- Like other alpha adrenergic drugs, there is a potential risk of syncope (temporary loss of consciousness caused by a fall in blood pressure) reactions.
- Patients starting treatment with Urimax tablets should avoid situations where injury could result in syncope.
- The intraoperative floppy syndrome has also been reported during cataract surgery in some patients treated with Urimax.
- Priapism (persistent and painful erection of the penis) may also occur during treatment with Urimax. Because this health problem can lead to permanent impotence if not properly treated, patients must be advised of the seriousness of the condition.
- Patients are advised not to donate blood until six months of the last dose.
How should Urimax be used?
The medicine should be taken as prescribed by your physician. If possible, take the dose at a particular time each day; this will minimize the probability of a missed dose. Generally the dosage is decided by the doctor according to the intensity of the problem. Never overdose or under-dose, instead, take the prescribed dosage.
How long should you use Urimax?
The medicine should be taken for as long as the doctor has recommended. It should be consumed orally. It is advised to use this medication exactly as per your doctor’s instructions.
Missed dose of Urimax
If you miss one dose of Urimax 0.4 mg, you should not attempt to double your next dose. Just do follow the regular dosing schedule.
How should Urimax be stored?
Urimax should be stored at controlled room temperature away from heat, moisture and temperature and in an airtight container.