Valzaar 80 mg
|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|30 Capsules||US$ 0.56||US$ 16.89|
|60 Capsules||US$ 0.56||US$ 33.78|
|90 Capsules||US$ 0.56||US$ 50.68|
Valzaar 80 mg (Valsartan)
Valzaar is a medicine prepared for hypertensive patients or for patients who have reduced heart function following a heart attack. Its regular intake prevents blood vessels from narrowing to allow blood circulation easy for the heart to function. It can also be prescribed for the treatment of patients with heart failure who have seen no benefits from ACE inhibitors. Use this medicine according to your physician’s instructions to get the most out of it. Valzaar’s active ingredient Valsartan belongs to the group of drugs known as angiotensin II receptor antagonist.
What is Valzaar used for?
Valzaar is indicated for the treatment of
- Congestive heart failure
- Post myocardial infarction
How does Valzaar work?
Valzaar tablets help blood vessels to relax and thus reduces strain on the heart. It is effective in controlling blood pressure in children and adolescents aged six to18 years of age.
Where to buy Valzaar online?
You can purchase Valzaar at an affordable rate through our online pharmacy. Premiumrxdrugs.com is offering Valzaar 40 mg tablets at lowest discount price. So order it now and get quick delivery of product at your door step.
What does Valzaar contain?
The medicine contains Valsartan as an active ingredient.Each 40 mg tablet works to control high blood pressure level.
What are the side effects of Valzaar?
- abdominal pain
- back pain
What medications interact with Valzaar?
The drugs that can interact with the Valzaar 40 mg are given below:
- Other hypertensive agents.
- potassium supplements, potassium-sparing diuretics, or potassium-containing salt substitutes.
- ACE inhibitors and Aliskiren
- NSAIDs, and selective COX-2 inhibitors
When should Valzaar not be used?
Valzaar should be avoided in the following situations:
- Hypersensitivity to other hypertensive agents
- Diabetes mellitus.
- Moderate to severe renal impairment
Exercise caution while using Valzaar in the following conditions:
- Kidney problem
- Liver disease
- Volume or salt depleted patients or patients receiving large doses of diuretics
How should Valzaar be taken?
- Hypertension in adults – 80 mg or 160 mg daily is the suggested dose. Your physician may increase your dose to 320 mg once daily.
- Hypertension in children- 1.3 mg/kg once daily is the recommended dose. Your physician them may increase your dose to 2.7 mg/kg once daily.
- Heart failure- 40 mg twice daily is the recommended dose. Your physician may increase your dose to 160 mg twice daily. Adjustment of dose should be done according to the patient’s condition.
- For myocardial infarction in adults -20 mg twice daily is the recommended dose. Your physician may then increase your dose to 160 mg two times daily depending on the condition of the patient.
Patients should be assessed for blood pressure and pulse frequently during the starting dosage adjustment as well as regularly during the treatment.
Refill your prescription before it gets finished. This medicine can be taken without regards to food.
How long should you take Valzaar?
You should take Valzaar continuously to ensure effective results and for as long as your health care specialist recommends.
Missed dose of Valzaar
If you forget a take a dose of Valzaar 40 mg, do not take two times to make up for the forgotten one. In the case of a missed dose, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for the next dose, leave the forgotten dose.
How should Valzaar be stored?
- Keep it in its original pack at controlled room temperature
- Keep these tablets out of the reach and sight of children
- Protect it from direct sunlight and moisture