Voveran SR 100mg
VOVERAN SR 100 mg (Diclofenac Sodium)
Voveran SR is supplied in the form of standard release tablet. It is taken to relieve pain, inflammation, and joint stiffness caused by arthritis. It is also helpful in treating migraine headaches. Reducing these symptoms helps you involve more in your normal daily activities. The main ingredient of the medicine is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agent, which works to decrease certain substances that cause pain and swelling in the body.
Voveran general information
What is Voveran SR used for?
Voveran is prepared to treat:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Acute musculoskeletal disorders
- Low back pain
- Sprains and dislocations
How does Voveran SR work?
The nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agent present in the medicine allows blocking of production of a certain chemical substance in the body that causes pain, fever, and swelling.
Where to buy Voveran SR online?
Buy Voveran SR tablet in 100 mg strength from our online pharmacy store premiumrxdrugs.com at the lowest rate as compared to any other online pharmacy store with quick delivery options.
What does Voveran SR contain?
Voveran contains Diclofenac Sodium as its active constituent. This medication is used to control pain and inflammation associated with arthritis, rheumatic disease, gout, and pain relief after medications.
What are the side effects of Voveran SR?
Medicines and their possible side effects can affect an individual in different ways. The following are the unwanted effects that are known to be associated with the usage of Voveran SR:
- Acute renal failure
- Abdominal pain
- Increased liver enzymes
- Flatulence, Vomiting
- Stevens-Johnson syndrome
- Exfoliative dermatitis
- Toxic epidermal necrolysis
- Eczema, photosensitivity
- Prolonged bleeding time
- Allergic reactions, including anaphylaxis
What are the medications interact with Voveran SR?
Your health care provider may already be aware of any drug interactions and may be monitoring you for them. The following are the drugs that can interact with the active component of medicine:
- Other corticosteroids
- Antihypertensive agents
- Thrombolytic agents
- Antiplatelet agents
When should Voveran SR not be taken?
- The medicine should not be taken if you are allergic to any of the substance present in the formulation.
- Its use is contraindicated in case of active gastrointestinal bleeding or ulcer disease.
- Patients undergoing coronary artery bypass graft surgery are advised to avoid taking Diclofenac sodium.
Caution should be exercised while taking Voveran in the following condition:
- Cardiovascular disorders or risk factors associated with cardiovascular disease.
- Severe hepatic insufficiency
- Renal insufficiency
- Myocardial infarction (MI)
- Heart failure or edema
- Gastrointestinal bleeding
- Background of peptic ulcer disease
How should Voveran SR be taken?
Take medicine as directed by your health care provider, or you can follow the instructions given on the product insert.
Take the tablet with food. Swallow the tablet with a glass of water. Do not crush or break standard release tablet as it will spread its absorption and cause adverse effects.
Make sure that you consume the exact amount that your health care provider has prescribed you. Do not take in larger doses than you have been told by your health care provider.
How long should you take Voveran SR?
The tablets should be taken continuously till the recommended period. Notify your health care to provide if you are not able to see improvement after the prescribed time is over.
Missed dose of Voveran SR
If you miss a dose of standard-release tablet, take it as soon as possible. If you are about to take the next dose then, leave the dose you missed and do not take an extra dose.
How should Voveran SR be stored?
- Keep the medicine in its original packet to protect from moisture and light
- Store it at controlled room temperature
- Do not freeze the tablets
- Keep it at a place where children and pets cannot reach