Voveran 50mg (Diclofenac 50 mg )
|Description||Diclofenac Sodium 50mg|
|Generic Name||Diclofenac Sodium|
Voveran 50 mg (Diclofenac Sodium)
Voveran comprises of an active ingredient Diclofenac sodium, which is a type of drug classified as being a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs). It is formulated to reduce symptoms like inflammation and muscle pain. Diclofenac sodium works to reduce the hormone secretion that causes symptoms of muscle pain and inflammation. The medicine is also useful in treating arthritic pain in the body. Furthermore, it actively works to treat migraine headaches, but not suitable for treatment of cluster headaches.
What is Voveran used for?
Voveran is helpful in the management of inflammatory disorders such as:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Primary dysmenorrhea
- Ankylosing spondylitis
It can also be prescribed for patients with relief of mild to moderate pain and acute migraine headaches.
How does Voveran work?
Voveran works by inhibiting prostaglandin synthesis. In this way, it suppresses pain and inflammation as well as provides relief from acute migraine attacks.
Where to buy Voveran online?
Voveran is available to order online from premiumrxdrugs.com in 50 mg dose. You can buy Voveran 50 mg online at an absolute lowest price.
What does Voveran contain?
Voveran contains the active ingredient Diclofenac sodium, which possess anti-inflammatory and-and antipyretic action. Each tablet delivers 50 mg of the beneficial component.
What are the side effects of Voveran?
- Cardiovascular system disorders- hypertension
- Genitouterine disorders- hematuria, acute renal failure
- Gastrointestinal issues- abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation, increased liver enzymes, flatulence, vomiting, heartburn, nausea, hepatotoxicity
- EENT disorders- tinnitus
- Central nervous system disorders- headache, dizziness
- Dermatological issues- Stevens-Johnson syndrome, exfoliative dermatitis, toxic epidermal necrolysis, eczema, photosensitivity, rashes, pruritis
- Hematological problems- prolonged bleeding time, anemia
- Miscellaneous issues- allergic reactions, including anaphylaxis
What are the medications interact with Voveran?
- Coadministration with NSAIDs, aspirin and other corticosteroids may increase the risk of gastrointestinal problems.
- Voveran may affect the working of antihypertensive agents and diuretics.
- Concurrent use with lithium, cyclosporine, and methotrexate may increase risk of toxicity.
- Drugs like thrombolytic agents, warfarin, cephalosporins, antiplatelet agents may disrupt the mode of action of Diclofenac sodium.
- Use of voriconazole may increase the risk of toxicity.
- The concurrent use of rifampin during Voveran treatment should be minimized.
Avoid concurrent use of alcohol, acetaminophen, aspirin, other NSAIDs, or other medication without first checking with your health care professional.
When should Voveran not be used?
- Voveran should not be used in patients with known hypersensitivity to Diclofenac sodium or other components of the preparation.
- Avoid using it if you have active gastrointestinal bleeding or ulcer disease.
- Patients undergoing coronary artery bypass graft surgery should not take this medicine.
Use it carefully in the following conditions:
- Severe kidney or liver impairment
- Cardiovascular disease or risk factors associated with cardiovascular disease.
- Myocardial infarction
- Heart failure or edema
- History of peptic ulcer disease
- Gastrointestinal bleeding
How should Voveran be taken?
- Always keep in mind that medicine taken in higher than recommended doses does not increase the effectiveness, but may cause adverse effects. Therefore, it is important to use the lowest effective dose for the shortest period.
- The medicine is supplied in the form of tablets for oral administration. To minimize gastric irritation, prefer taking it with food.
- Patients are instructed to inform their health care professional about medication regimen before treatment or surgery.
- Patients should take medicine with a full glass of water and should remain in the upright position for at least 15 minutes after taking the medicine.
How long should you take Voveran?
Continue taking Voveran Tablets for as long as your health care professional tells you.
Missed dose of Voveran
Patients are instructed to take missed doses as soon as possible within 1 to 2 hours if taking once or two times daily or unless the almost time to take the next scheduled dose if taking more than two times daily. Avoid doubling up on doses.
How should Voveran be stored?
- Store the medicine at room temperature
- Keep the tablets in its original packet to protect from light and moisture
- Keep it out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not refrigerate