Warf works by interfering with clotting factor synthesis by inhibition of the C1 subunit of the vitamin K epoxide reductase or VKORC1 enzyme complex that results in reducing the regeneration of vitamin K1 epoxide
Warf 5 mg (Warfarin)
Warf 5 mg contains Warfarin as an active medicinal substance. Warfarin is an anticoagulant normally used in the prevention of thromboembolism and thrombosis, the formation of blood clots in the blood vessels and their migration elsewhere in the body, respectively.
What is Warf 5 mg used for?
Warf 5 mg is used:
- To prevent and treat venous thrombosis and its extension, pulmonary embolism.
- To prevent and treat thromboembolic complications related with cardiac valve replacement or atrial fibrillation.
- To reduce the risdk of death, recurrent MI and thromboembolic episodes such as stroke or systemic embolization after Myocardial infarction.
Buy Warf 5 mg online to treat medical conditions that are mentioned above.
How does Warf work?
Warf works by interfering with clotting factor synthesis by inhibition of the C1 subunit of the vitamin K epoxide reductase or VKORC1 enzyme complex that results in reducing the regeneration of vitamin K1 epoxide.
What are the different doses of Warf?
Warf is available to order online from premiumrxdrugs.com. You can buy Warf 5 mg online at unbeatable price.
How should Warf be taken?
- Warf comes in the form of tablets. Take the tablet with or without food. Swallow the tablet with one glass of water.
- Try to take the tablet at the same time each day.
- The dosage of Warf should be individualized for each patient according to the patient’s INR response to the medicine. Adjust the dose of the medicine based on the condition being treated and the patient’s INR.
- Genotype knowledge can inform initial dose selection.
- Attain daily INR calculations upon initiation until stable in the therapeutic range. Attain subsequent INR calculation every 1 to 4 weeks.
- Take the tablet exactly as prescribed by the doctor. Do not alter the dosage plan.
- Overdose: Seek medical attention immediately, in the case of an overdose of Uniwarfin.
Missed dose of Warf:
If you have forgotten a dose, take it as soon you remember and go back to your usual dosing schedule. If the time to take the next dose is near, leave the forgotten dose and take the next dose. Do not double up the dose to compensate the missed one.
- Take the tablet for as long as your doctor recommended.
What are Side effects of Warf?
Like other medicines, Warf may cause adverse effects. Seek medical attention, in case the following troubles arise:
- Mild stomach pain
- Changed taste
Some adverse effects of Warf can be serious. Visit the doctor immediately, in the following situations.
- Bloody or black stools
- Swelling of the face, lips, tongue and throat
- Bloody cough or vomit
- Severe itching of your skin
- Bleeding from nose or from other parts of the body
What medications interact with Warf?
The following medicines should be avoided, in case doctor recommends you Warf to avoid possible drug interactions.
When should Warf not be used?
Tell the doctor before consuming Warf:
- If you are hypersensitive to the drug, or its components.
- If you have or have ever had bleeding problems.
- If you have had a stroke caused by bleeding in the brain.
- If you are suffering from thyroid problems.
- If you are undergoing surgery.
- If you have a cancer.
- If you have heart, kidney or liver disease.
- If you are suffering from cerebrovascular disease.
- If you have anaemia and high blood pressure.
- If you have gastrointestinal bleeding.
- If you have a history of bleeding problems.
- If you a recent injury or wound.
- If you are suffering grom an infection of the heart lining.
- If you are pregnant or intending to become pregnant. You should discuss the benefits and risks of taking Uniwarfin tablets during pregnancy. Breastfeeding women are advised not to take Benace as it may pass into breast milk and harm the nursing baby.
- The drug may cause dizziness. Do not drive or use machinery, while taking Uniwarfin as these activities may require a high degree of mental attention.
How should Warf be stored?
- Do not forget to see the expiry date of the product.
- Keep the drug reach out of children.
- Store the tablet in dry place and out of direct light.
- It should be stored in the original packet at a room temperature.
- It should not be given to anybody, even if they have the same problems.
- Always keep the written record of your medications.