Synclar 500 mg is a semisynthetic macrolide, anti-effective agent that fights against almost all the infections that are caused by the bacteria. The medicine treats multiple bacterial infections. Clarithromycin is the main medicinal substance contained in the Synclar 500 mg tablets
|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|32 Tablet/s||US$ 2.46||US$ 78.8540%US$ 131.42|
|64 Tablet/s||US$ 1.85||US$ 118.2755%US$ 262.82|
|128 Tablet/s||US$ 1.85||US$ 236.5555%US$ 525.64|
Synclar 500 mg (Clarithromycin)
Synclar 500 mg general information
Synclar 500 mg is a semisynthetic macrolide, anti-effective agent that fights against almost all the infections that are caused by the bacteria. The medicine treats multiple bacterial infections. Clarithromycin is the main medicinal substance contained in the Synclar 500 mg tablets. Clarithromycin has a wide spectrum of activity, and is active against multiple strains of bacteria; some of them are given below:
- Neisseria meningitides
- Streptococcus pneumonia
- Haemophilus Influenza
- Listeria monocytogenes
- Streptococcus pneumonia
- Legionella pneumonia
- Mycoplasma pneumonia
What is Synclar 500 mg (Clarithromycin) used for?
Synclar 500 mg is indicated for the treatment of wide variety of dermatologic and respiratory infections, and treatment of respiratory Mycobacterium avium complex infection and peptic ulcers due to Helicobacter pylori.
How does Synclar 500 mg work?
Synclar 500 mg as a macrolide inhibits protein synthesis. It impairs the elongation cycle of the peptidyl chain by specifically adhering to the 50 S subunit of the ribosome. For the treatment of bacterial infections, buy Synclar 500 mg online.
What are the different doses of Synclar?
Synclar is available to order online from premiumrxdrugs.com in 500 mg strength. You can buy Synclar 500 mg online at unbeatable price.
How should Synclar 500 mg be taken?
- The drug is present in the tablet form on our website otherwise it is also present in an extended release tablet, and syrup. You may take the drug with, or without a meal. Swallow the medicine with an adequate amount of water.
- Take the tablet exactly as prescribed by the doctor. Do not alter the dosage plan.
- 250 mg- 500 mg is the preferred dose of Synclar, and it is to be consumed as two times a day.
- The dose regimen varies from patient to patient; it depends on the age, weight, and condition of the patients.
- Take Synclar tablets strictly according to your doctor’s instruction. Do not alter the dosage plan unless your physician advises you to do so.
- Take the medicine regularly to get the best results.
- To help you remember, take the tablets at the same time, each day.
- In some cases, the condition may become worse when the intake of the medicine is stopped suddenly. Your dose may need to be slowly decreased.
- Overdose: Seek medical attention immediately, in the case of an overdose of Clarithromycin.
- Take the tablets for as long as your physician recommends.
Missed dose of Synclar 500 mg
If you have forgotten a dose, take it as soon you remember and go back to your usual dosing schedule. If the time to take the next dose is near, leave the forgotten dose and take the next dose. Do not double the dose to compensate the forgotten one.
What are the side effects of Synclar 500 mg (Clarithromycin)?
Like other medicines, Synclar 500 mg may cause adverse effects. Seek medical attention, in case the given troubles arise:
- Abnormal taste
- Abdominal pain
Some less common and rare adverse effects that need serious consideration are listed below:
- Behaviour changes
- Inflammation of the mouth
- Tooth discoloration
- Mental problems
- Hearing loss
- Very low blood sugar level
- Swelling of your tongue
- Tongue discoloration
- Liver problems
- Fungal infections of the mouth
- Altered sense of smell
- Allergic reactions
- Sleeping problems
What medications interact with Synclar 500 mg?
Avoid consuming Synclar 500 mg, if you are taking the medicines that are given below:
Tell the doctor before consuming Synclar 500 mg:
- If you are hypersensitive to the drug, or its components
- If you are suffering from liver diseases
- If you are suffering from kidney diseases
- If you have ever had seizures
- If you are suffering from a medical condition causing abnormal weakness of certain muscles
- If you have high blood pressure
- If you are a woman of childbearing potential. You should discuss the positives and negatives of taking Clarithromycin, at the time of pregnancy
- Breastfeeding women are advised not to take Clarithromycin as it may pass into the breast milk and harm the nursing baby
- The drug may cause dizziness. Do not drive, or use machinery, while taking Clarithromycin as these activities may require a high degree of mental attention
- Do not forget to see the expiry date of the product.
- Store the tablets in a dry place and out of the direct light.
- It should be stored at a room temperature.
- Place the medicine away from infants.