|Description||Zyric 100mg allopurinol tablets|
|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.14||US$ 4.25|
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.14||US$ 8.49|
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.14||US$ 12.74|
Zyrik 100 mg (Allopurinol)
Zyrik is a medicine prescribed to treat gout, a type of arthritis caused by a build up of uric acid crystals in the joints. It works to reduce the production of uric acid made by cells, which prevent building up of uric acid crystals in the joints and thus helps prevent pain and swelling in the joints. The medicine is prescribed by the physicians to treat certain types of renal stones. It is also recommended to patients receiving cancer chemotherapy to prevent high uric acid level in the body, which released from the dying abnormal (cancer) cells. Allourinol, a xanthine oxidase inhibitor is the main constituent of the medicine. It is for oral adminstration and can be purchased only on the prescription of a certified physician.
What is Zyrik used for?
Zyrik 100 mg is formulated to prevent attack of neuropathy and gouty arthritis. It is also indicated for the treatment of secondary hyperurecemia, which may develop during the treatment of blood cancers and other tumors.
How does Zyrik work?
Zyrik contains the active component Allopurinol, which hinders the uric acid production by inhibiting the action of xanthine oxidase. This activity lowers the serum uric acid levels.
What are the different doses of Zyrik ?
Zyrik is available to buy online from premiumrxdrugs.com in 100 mg strength. Buy Zyrik 100 mg online at an unbeatable price.
What does Zyrik contain?
Zyrik 100 mg contains Allopurinol as its active therapeutic constituent. Allopurinol is a urate lowering agent used before the onset of the tophi or erosive disease occurs.
What are the side effects of Zyrik?
Some common side effects of the medicine are as follows:
- Central nervous system disorders: drowsiness
- Cardiovascular system diseases: flushing, heart failure, bradycardia, hypotension, and hypertension.
- Heamatological issues: Bone marrow depression
- Gastrointestinal issues: nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, hepatitis.
- Dermatological problems: urticaria, rash
- Miscellaneous issues: hemayuria, hypersensitivity reaction, reanl failure.
What medications interact with Zyrik?
Tell your physician about the following drugs as these may affect the working of Zyrik 100 mg:
- Aminophylline Ampicillin
When should Zyrik not be used?
- Zyrik Allopurinol pill should not be used in patients with known hypersensitivity to Allopurinol or other active components of the formulation.
- Use cautiously in patients with renal impairment and acute attacks of gout.
- Caution should be taken in case of dehydration.
- It is rarely used during lactation. Ask your physician before taking the medicine if you are anursing mother.
- In geriatric patients, the treatement should be initiated with a lower dose.
How should Zyrik be used?
- For the management of gout: The initaial recommended dose for adults and children of above ten years of age is 100 mf daily. Your physician may increase your dose at weekly intervals and the dosage range should not exceed 800 mg daily. Doses more than 300 mg per day should be adminsterd in equally divided doses and doses equal or less than 300 mg sgould be taken as a single dose. The suggested maintenance dose is 100 to 200 mg 2 to 3 time a day.
- For the treatment of secondary hyperurecemia: For adults and children above 10 years of age, the suggested dose is 600 to 800 mg daily. It should be administered in 2 to 3 divided doses.
- For children between 6 to 10 years of age: 10 mg per kg is daily is the preferred dose. The maximum dose should not exceed 800 mg a day.
- For children less than 6 years of age: The recommended dose is 10 mg/kg daily and should be given in atleast two divided doses.
- For children above 10 years of age: 200 mg/m2 daily is teh prescribed dose. The maximum dose should not exceed 600 mg a day. It can be given as a single dose or in divided doses.
How long should you use Zyrik?
Take Zyrik 100 mg as long as it is recommended to you. Do not stop in between during the course of the treatment. If the condition still does not improve after the recommended period, call your physician.
Missed dose of Zyrik
Take the missed dose of Zyrik 100 mg Allopurinol as quickly as you remember it. However, if it is less than twelve hours before your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your standard dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for a missed one.
How should Zyrik be stored?
Keep the tube tightly closed when not in use. Store it in a safe place where children and pets cannot reach it. It should be stored at room temperature.