|Description||Aciloc - 150mg|
Aciloc-150 mg (Ranitidine)
Aciloc is formulated to prevent ulcers in the stomach and upper small intestine. These ulcers can lead to diseases like kidney failure, cancer, or disease of the intestines. Its active component is Ranitidine, which falls into the category of drugs called H2 receptor antagonists. These drugs are known to reduce gastric acid production in the stomach. Furthermore, these help stimulate contractions of the stomach and intestinal wall. If you have any queries about this medicine, or concerns about your health, contact your health care, specialist. They will know your medical background and will recommend you the best dose.
Aciloc general information
What is Aciloc used for?
Aciloc 150 mg is useful in treating the following health issues:
- Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
- Reflux or heartburn
- Peptic ulcers
Your health care specialist may also prescribe this drug for purposes not mentioned in this document.
How does Aciloc work?
Aciloc comprises of Ranitidine as the active component. Ranitidine reduces the amount of acid produced by the stomach.
Where to buy Aciloc online?
Aciloc tablets are available to purchase online from premiumrxdrugs.com in the pack size of 30, 60 and 90. Buy Aciloc 150 mg online at a much lower price.
What does Aciloc contain?
Aciloc comprises of an active component Ranitidine, which belongs to the group of drugs known as H2 blockers. Each tablet delivers 150 mg of the beneficial component.
What are the side effects of Aciloc?
- Central nervous system disorder: Drowsiness, headache, confusion, hallucinations
- Hematological issues: Aplastic anemia, neutropenia, agranulocytosis, thrombocytopenia
- Endocrine disorders: gynecomastia
- Cardiovascular issues: arrhythmias
- Miscellaneous isses: vascultis, hypersensitivity reaction
What medications interact with Aciloc?
Tell your health care specialist if you are taking any other medications, even if you think they already know. These medications may include herbal or off the shelf remedies from a local pharmacy shop. Sometimes another pharmaceutical agent called sucralfate is also used for the treatment of stomach or duodenal ulcers. Aciloc should be administered at least half an hour before antacids or sucralfate. If you are taking metoclopramide, digoxin, and ketoconazole, these should be consumed separately from Aciloc, two hours either before or after.
When should Aciloc not be used?
- Aciloc is not suitable for patients with known hypersensitivity to ranitidine hydrochloride or other inactive components listed under composition.
- It should not be taken in case of acute porphyria.
- Avoid using the medicine if the packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering.
- Do not take the tablets after the expiry date printed on the package.
How should Aciloc be used?
- The medicine should be given with food or immediately afterward and at bedtime to prolonged effect. It should be administered once daily.
- Patients should be assessed for epigastric or abdominal pain, or blood in the stool, or gastric aspirate.
If you feel unwell while receiving Aciloc 150 mg, you should not take any further doses and should contact your health care specialist as soon as possible for advice.
Make sure that your children or other relative do not take your medicine. If someone accidentally takes your medicine, take him/her to a local hospital immediately. Also, take this medicine and your prescription with you.
How long should you use Aciloc?
Your physician will provide you with the length of time for which you will need to take this medicine. The duration of the course may vary between patients.
Missed dose of Aciloc
If a dose of Aciloc 150 mg is missed, just take the next dose at the normal time. Do not consume a double dose to make up for the forgotten one.
How should Aciloc be stored?
The medicine does not require any special storage conditions. For safety, all medicines should be kept away from children and pets.