Adaferin Gel 1%
|Description||Adapalene Gel 0.1|
|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|1 Tube/s||US$ 7.22||US$ 7.22|
|3 Tube/s||US$ 7.22||US$ 21.66|
|6 Tube/s||US$ 7.22||US$ 43.32|
Adaferin gel 1% (Adapalene)
Adaferin gel is a topical beauty cream that has naphthoic acid derivative with retinoid-like pharmacological properties. This gel is effective in the treatment of mild acne because of its modulatory and anti-inflammatory effects. Its active ingredient Adapalene has high tolerability and you can use it in combination with other antimicrobial agents in the treatment of acne.
What is Adaferin gel used for?
Adaferin gel 0.1% is used to treat pimples (acne). Adapalene, an active ingredient of Adaferin, is a third-generation topical retinoid. It’s primarily used to treat mild-moderate can, keratosis pilaris as well as other skin conditions. Beauty experts often recommend Adaferin gel to prevent acne conditions.
How does Adaferin gel work?
Adapalene, the active substance of the gel belongs to synthetic retinoid like compounds that have the ability to stop pimples from forming and lower the gland size in the skin. This cream works by decreasing acne formation. You can also use Adaferin gel 0.1% for other purposes listed in this medication guide. It helps the skin to renew itself. Adaferin gel (Adapalene) is used to treat severe acne in people from teenage and adults.
Where to buy Adaferin gel online?
Adaferin gel can be purchased online from premiumrxdrugs. This beauty product is available there at a reasonable price and you can order it in multiple numbers too. you can order Adaferin gel 0.1% online at an absolute lowest rice.
What does Adaferin gel contain?
Adaferin gel contains the active ingredient Adapalene. Each 15 gm tube contains 0.1 % of Adapalene.
What are the side effects of Adaferin gel?
Though there are no major or severe side effects of Adaferin gel 0.1%, but some people’s skin respond differently. Some people may experience dry, red, or scaly skin during the first 4 weeks of using this cream. One may also experience burning or stinging skin. Some less serious or mild side effects include stinging, redness, skin irritation, warmth feeling, mild burning, and tingling. You should stop using this gel if your skin is allergic to Adapalene and shows reactions like swelling of the face, lips, throat, or tongue during initial days of application.
What medications interact with Adaferin gel?
- Avoid the use of any other skin products that contain alpha hydroxy or glycolic acid along with Adaferin gel 1%. Also, don’t use such beauty products including harsh soap, skin cleansers, shampoo, hair remover, waxes, or astringents that can cause skin irritation.
- Avoid the application of other medicated skin products unless while using this gel.
When should Adaferin gel not be used?
Adaferin gel should not be used in patients with known hypersensitivity to Adapalene or to any of the ingredients of the formulation.
How should Adaferin gel be used?
- Use Adaferin gel under your doctor’s prescription. Usually, it’s applied once a day. Clean your skin properly (without soap) before applying the gel for better results. Apply Adaferin gel in a thin layer to the entire face or other affected skin areas. You should avoid getting Adaferin gel (Adapalene) in the eyes, in the area of your nose, or on lips.
- Do not use this gel on sunburned, windburned, dry, chapped, irritated, broken skin, and in wounds or on areas of eczema. So you have to wait until these conditions are healed completely.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight or UV rays that can cause sunlamps or tanning beds as Adaferin gel 1% (15gm) can make your skin more sensitive to UV rays
How long should Adaferin gel be used?
It may take weeks or months to make your skin acne-free so don’t stop its application till then. Continue using it for as long as your physician recommends you to.
Missed dose of Adaferin gel
Too much application of Adaferin gel is not desired as it may arouse some symptoms like skin redness, irritation, or scaling. If you miss its dose then apply this gel as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for the next dose then skip the missed dose. Do not apply extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
How should Adaferin gel be stored?
It’s advised to store Adaferin gel at room temperature. Keep this cream away from moisture and direct heat to maintain its good quality for long.