Aerocort Inhaler 50mcg 50mcg
|Generic For||Aerocort Inhaler|
|Strength||50mcg + 50mcg (200 mdi) Inhaler|
|Generic Name||Beclomethasone Dipropionate + Levosalbutamol|
Aerocort Inhaler 50 50 mcg (Levosalbutamol Beclomethasone Dipropionate)
Aerocort Inhaler is a combination medicine that contains Levosalbutamol and Beclomethasone dipropionate as the main active ingredients. The inhaler is prescribed to prevent asthma attack for asthma patients. It should only be used as a preventative, and is not effective when an asthma attack has already started. Beclomethasone dipropionate is a type of glucocorticoid with anti-inflammatory property whereas Levosalbutamol acts by helping to relax the muscles of the airways. Both the drugs work together to reduce the irritation and inflammation in the lungs, by preventing certain chemical substances from being released in the body.
What is Aerocort Inhaler used for?
Aerocort Inhaler is used to treat to treat, control, prevent, and improve the following diseases and conditions:
- Allergic rhinitis
- Hay fever
- Constriction of airways
The inhaler is used for the treatment of asthma, once the use of bronchodilator treatment and inhaled corticosteroid has been established. Always remember, the drug will not treat an asthma that has already begun. The combination drug is specially for those patients who need regular dose of both Levosalbutamol and Beclomethasone to treat their obstructive air disease.
How does Aerocort Inhaler work?
Beclomethasone dipropionate is one of the active components of the formulation, which falls into the category of corticosteroids. The drug acts by blocking the release of certain chemical substances thus curing inflammation.
Another active ingredient of the inhaler is Levosalbutamol, which is a short-acting beta adrenergic receptor agonist with the bronchodilator, bronchoprotective, and anti-edematous properties. It works by decreasing inflammatory reactions in the bronchial tubes, and thus shortens or reverses an acute attack of difficulty breathing.
Where to buy Aerocort Inhaler online?
Aerocort 50 50 mcg is available to purchase online from premiumrxdrugs.com in 50 50 mcg strength. You can buy Aerocort 50 50 mcg online far cheaper than your other local pharmacies.
What does Aerocort Inhaler contain?
Aerocort 50 50 mcg contains Beclomethasone dipropionate and Levosalbutamol as the main active ingredients. Each actuation delivers 50 mcg of Beclomethasone Dipropionate and 50 mcg of Levosalbutamol to the patient.
What are the side effects of Aerocort Inhaler?
The type and severity of side effects associated with Aerocort Inhaler 50 50 mcg may be expected:
- Headache and mild treomor have been observed. Allergic reactions, Dizziness, paradoxical bronchospasm, muscle cramps, tachycardia, and hypokalaemia may occur.
- Growth retardation in children and adolescents, adrenal suppression, candiasis of themouth and throat, and hoarseness are common.
- Ver rare side effects of the medicine include flaucoma, decrease in bone mineral density, cataract, and cushing’s syndrome.
What medications interact with Aerocort Inhaler?
Drug interactions may increase or decrease the activity of Aerocort Inhaler 50 50 mcg when taken along with other medicines. The inhaler can interacts with the following drugs:
When should Aerocort Inhaler not be used?
- Aerocort Inhaler should not be used in patients with known hypersensitivity to Beclomethasone, Levosalbutamol, andy other ingredients of the formulation.
- It is not for use in acute attacks
How should Aerocort Inhaler be used?
For the treatment of adults, the recommended dose is two inhalations, three to four times daily and can be titrated to the lowest effective dose.For the treatment of children, the recommended dose is two inhalations, two, three, or even four times daily. Depending on the condition of your child your physician will decide the suitable dose. Therefore, it is important to follow your physician’s instructions.
Some important administration instructions:
- Shake the inhaler and clean the mouthpiece before using
- Breathe out air completely and empty your lungs
- Keep the mouthpiece and close your lips
- Inhale while pressing the canister to get puff of the medicine
- Remove Aerocort inhaler and hold your breath for ten seconds and then exhale through nose
- Repeat these steps to take the scond dose
How long should you use Aerocort Inhaler?
The inhaler is meant to be used regularly, so keep on using it for as long as recommended by your physician.
Missed dose of Aerocort inhaler
If you missd a dose of Aerocort Inhaler 50 50 mcg, inhale the missed dose as soon as you remember. If the time to inhale the next dose is near then skip the missed dose and continue the regular dosing schedule. Do not inhale the medicine twice in order to compensate for the missed one. If you are keep on missing doses, set an alarm or ask a family member to remind you. If you have missed too many doses in the recent past, discuss with your physician about changes in the schedule or to make a new dosing schedule to make up for missed doses.
How long Aerocort Inhaler be stored?
- Store the medication at room temperature away from heat and temperature.
- Keep it away from the reach of children and pets.
- Do not freeze the inhaler unless the storage instructions require you to do that.