Altraz 1 mg
Altraz 1mg- Anastrozole Tablet
Altraz 1mg ( Anastrozole )
Altraz 1mg is prescribed as the first line treatment of carcinoma of the breast in postmenopausal women. The medicine contains the active ingredient Anastrozole, which comes under the category of medicines called aromatase inhibitors; it reduces the estrogen production in peripheral tissues. It hinders the tumor growth in women who have gone through the menopause with hormone-dependent operable or metastatic breast cancer. Taking medicine helps reduce the chance of recurrence of breast cancer in the same breast or spreading to other parts of the body. Its administration may also reduce the chance of occurring an abnormal cell growth in the same or opposite breast. It is a prescription drug and should be used under proper medical guidance.
What is Altraz used for?
- Altraz has been shown to be a highly effective treatment for early and advanced breast cancer in ladies who have gone through the menopause.
- It is used as an adjunct treatment in postmenopausal women with hormone receptor positive or hormone receptor unknown locally advanced or metastatic carcinoma.
- The medicine is also indicated for the treatment of breast cancer that reached to an advanced state in post menopausal women with disease progression following Tamoxifen treatment.
How does Altraz work?
Altraz comprises of an active component Anastrozole, a selective aromatase inhibitor function by blocking an enzyme (aromatase) within the body, which affects the level of certain female sex hormones such as estrogens.
Where to buy Altraz online?
Our online website premiumrxdrugs.com offers a wide range of products, which includes Altraz. Buy Altraz 1 mg online at an absolute lowest price.
What does Altraz contain?
The beneficial ingredient of the medicine is Anastrozole, which is a benzyltriazole derivative. Each film coated tablet contains 1 mg of Anastrozole.
What are the side effects of Altraz?
Altra 1 mg can cause side effects such as:
- Increased blood cholesterol. Your physician may check you for cholesterol levels during the treatment.
- Skin reactions. Discontinue Anastrozole and contact your physician if you notice any skin lesions, blisters, or ulcers on your body.
- Severe allergic reaction. Get immediate medical help if you experience breathing problem, trouble swallowing, swelling of the face, lips, throat, or tongue.
- Liver impairment. The medicine can cause inflammation of the liver. Your physician may monitor you for this. Stop using this medicine and call your physician right away if you observe any of a liver problem:
- Yellowing of the skin
- Pain in the right side of the abdomen
- A feeling of not being well
Some common side effects experienced by women taking Altraz are:
- Back pain
- Joint pain
- Sore throat
- High blood pressure
- Mood changes
- Thinning of the hair
- Hot flashes
- Shortness of breath
- A sleeping problem
- Increased cough
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
Call your physician for medical advice about any unwanted effects.
What medications interact with Altraz?
You should tell your physician about all the medications that you take. Especially, tell your physician if you use any of the following:
- Medicines containing estrogen. Altraz may interact with any of the following:
- Birth control pills
- Vaginal suppositories
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Vaginal rings
- Estrogen creams
- Concomitant use of this medicine with Tamoxifen is contraindicated as it can lower the amount of Anastrozole in your blood and cause this medicine not to act as well.
When should Altraz not be used?
- Altraz should not be used in women of premenopausal endocrine status, including women with reproductive potential.
- It is also not recommended for patients with demonstrated hypersensitivity to Anastrozole or to any inactive ingredients of the formulation.
How should Altraz be taken?
Altraz tablets should be taken exactly as prescribed by the physician. You should keep taking it as long as your physician prescribes it for you. Take one tablet each day. The medicine can be taken with or without food with a glass full of water.
If you accidentally take more tablets than your physician has prescribed, call your physician right away. Avoid taking additional doses until instructed to do so by your physician.
How long should you take Altraz?
Continue taking it for as long as it is advised you to take.
Missed dose of Altraz
If you forget to take a dose of Altraz 1 mg, consume it as soon as you remember. If it is almost time to take the next scheduled dose, skip the forgotten dose and take your next regular dosing schedule. Avoid taking two doses at the same time.
How should Altraz be stored?
Store the tablets at room temperature and should be kept in a place where they will remain dry and away from light. Keep it away from the reach and sight of children.