|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.60||US$ 18.00|
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.56||US$ 33.637%US$ 36.00|
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.53||US$ 48.0011%US$ 54.00|
Aprezo 30 mg
Aprezo contains the active ingredient Apremilast, which belongs to a class of medications known as phosphodiesterase 4 inhibitors, which help to reduce inflammation. It is effective in treating adults with the following conditions:
- Active psoriatic arthritis (an inflammatory disease of the joints, usually accompanied by psoriasis, an inflammatory disorder of the skin)- If you can't use another type of medicine called disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs or when you already tried one of these drugs and it did not work.
- Moderate to severe chronic plaque psoriasis (an inflammatory disease of the skin which causes red, thick, itchy, scaly, and painful patches on the skin)- If you can't use one of the following treatments or when you have already tried one of these treatments, and it did not work:
- Phototherapy is a treatment where certain skin areas are exposed to ultraviolet light
- Systematic therapy affects the entire body rather than just one local area, such as cyclosporin and methotrexate.
- Behcet's disease (a rare type of inflammatory disorder affecting many body parts)- For the treatment of mouth ulcers, a common problem for people with this illness.
All three diseases are lifelong conditions, and there is currently a cure. Apremilast, the active ingredient in the medicine, works by reducing the action of the phosphodiesterase 4 enzyme, which is involved in the inflammation process. By reducing the activity of this enzyme. Apremilast helps to control the inflammation associated with psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis, and Behcet's disease, thereby reducing the signs of these conditions. The medicine has been shown to improve the quality of life in patients with the conditions mentioned above.
How to use (infographics and instructions)
Patients are instructed to take Aprezo only as prescribed by the doctor. The recommended dose is 30 mg twice daily, one 30 mg dose in the morning, and one 30 mg dose in the evening, approximately twelve hours apart, before or after consuming food. If you have severe kidney disease, then the recommended dose is 30 mg once daily. If your condition hasn't improved after six months of treatment, you should speak to your doctor.
Precautions (warning, allergy, things to remember)
Do not take Aprezo if allergic to Apremilast or any of the medicine's ingredients. The use of Aprezo is also prohibited if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant. Speak to your doctor before taking this medicine. Inform your doctor before initiating treatment with Aprezo if you have depression which is getting worse with thoughts of suicide.
Let your doctor know if you are dealing with severe kidney problems. The medicine has not been studied in children and adolescents; therefore, it is not recommended for use in children and adolescents aged 17 years and under. Also, inform your doctor if you are taking any other medicine. These include antibiotics for tuberculosis, antiseizure drugs, and St John's wort (herbal medicine for anxiety and depression).
Side effects of Aprezo 30mg
Common side effects of Aprezo 30mg are nausea, diarrhoea, cough, loss of appetite, tiredness, back pain, vomiting, migraine, depression, difficulty sleeping, frequent bowel movements, common cold, and tension headaches. If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor. This includes any possible side effects not listed here.