Asthalin Inhaler 100 mcg
Asthalin Inhaler Albuterol
|Strength||100 mcg (200 mdi) Inhaler|
Asthalin Inhaler 100 mcg
Asthalin inhaler is a quick-relief medicine for wheezing and the symptoms of asthma. It acts to relax the muscles that surround the airways of the lungs. It is sometimes given before exercise to prevent asthma symptoms. The medicine is administered through a metered-dose inhaler. The active pharmaceutical ingredient of the medication is Salbutamol, which falls into the category of drugs known as beta-2 agonists. The drugs that come under the category of beta-agonists works rapidly to open up the air passages in your lungs.
What is Asthalin Inhaler used for?
Asthalin inhaler is used as a bronchodilator to control and prevent reversible airway obstruction caused by asthma or COPD. It is a quick-relief agent for acute bronchospasm and prevention of exercise-induced bronchospasm. It can also be considered as a long-term control agent in patients with persistent or chronic bronchospasm. The medicine has benefits and risks. Your health care specialist has weighed the risks of your consuming Asthalin HFA inhaler against the benefits this medicine is expected to have you. This inhaler is a part of the plan that help to manage asthma or other chest problems. Ask your physician to check your treatment plan regularly. If you are provided with a leaflet, then you may need to reread it.
How does Asthalin Inhaler work?
Asthalin inhaler has the active component Salbutamol. In which binds to beta-2 adrenergic receptors in the airway of lungs smooth muscle, leading to activation of adenyl cyclase. Its increased levels of cyclic-3, five adenosine monophosphate (cAMP). After this, there is an increase in camp activities kinases, which inhibit the phosphorylation of myosin and decrease intracellular calcium. This reduced intracellular calcium relaxes smooth muscle airways.
Where to buy Asthalin HFA Inhaler online?
Buy Asthalin HFA inhaler 100 mcg (200 mdi) online from premiumrxdrugs.com, the most reliable online pharmaceutical store. The medicine is available at an absolute lowest price as compared to other local and online pharmacies. Asthalin is generic of albuterol you can order this medication in the USA at the best price.
What does Asthalin HFA Inhaler contain?
The medicine contains Salbutamol as the main active ingredient and generic of albuterol. It is also referred to as reliever inhaler, which is employed for the routine management of chronic bronchospasm, which does not respond to conventional therapy as well as for severe acute asthma.
What are the side effects of Asthalin HFA Inhaler?
- Cardiovascular problems: angina, hypertension, palpitation, arrhythmias, chest pain
- Central nervous system disorders: insomnia, restlessness, nervousness, insomnia, headache, tremor, hyperactivity in children
- Gastrointestinal issues: vomiting, nausea
- Endocrine Disorders: hyperglycemia
- Neurological issues: tremor
What medications interact with Asthalin HFA Inhaler?
- Hypertensive crisis may occur if used along with MAO inhibitors.
- Coadministration with digoxin may decrease serum digoxin levels.
- There is a risk of occurring cardiovascular events in patients receiving tricyclic antidepressants.
- Concurrent use of potassium-losing diuretics may increase the risk of hypokalemia.
- Hypokalemia increases the chances of digoxin toxicity.
- Concurrent use with other adrenergic agents will cause adrenergic side effects.
When should Asthalin HFA Inhaler not be used?
- The medicine is not suitable for patients who are hypersensitive to adrenergic amines.
Make sure that you use this drug with caution in the f0llowing conditions:
- Cardiac disease
- Seizures Disorders
How should AsthalinHFA Inhaler be used?
- The recommended dose is two puffs in every 4 to 6 hours in grown-ups.
- For the treatment of bronchospasm: 2 puffs in every 15 to 30 minutes before action arrangement.
Things to be taken care of while using medicine:
- Do not use it for sudden breathing problems
- Please do not allow anybody to use it without an expert’s advice.
How long should Asthalin HFA Inhaler be used?
Continue using an Asthalin HFA inhaler for a long as your physician tells you.
Missed dose of Asthalin HFA Inhaler
If you realize that you forgot a dose of AsthalinHFA Inhaler:
- Take it as soon as you notice.
- If the time to take the second dose is near, skip the missed dose and follow your regular dosing schedule.
- Never consume two doses together to make up for the dose you have missed
- If you are not sure what to do about a missed dose, contact your physician.
How should AsthalinHFA Inhaler be stored?
- Keep the medicine in a close tight container
- Always keep it away from heat, sunlight, and moisture
- Place it away from the reach and sight of children
- Avoid leaves it on the cars on hot days