Bimat 0.03% 3 ml (With Brush)
|Strength||3 ml (0.03%)|
|Generic Name||Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution|
Bimat Bimatoprost (with Brush)
Bimat (with Brush) is an ophthalmic product equivalent to famus brand Careprost. The active ingredient is Bimatoprost ophthalmic- 0.03%. Bimat is very useful to treat the IOP occuring due to glucoma and also for the treatment of hypotrichosis. Hypotrichosis is a unique problem of eyelashes that results in excessive falling of eyelashes or loss of eye lashes. Bimat treat the eyelash loss and helps to grow longer and thicker eyelashes. The eyelashes become stronger and darker with the use of this eyelash growth serum.
Major ingredients that work to make the eyelashes stronger other than bimatoprost are Sodium Phosphate Dibasic, Sodium chloride, citric acid, monohydrate, water and preservative benzylchonium chloride, etc. Bimat is quite effective in rectifying damaged eyelashes. The Bimat is equivalent to Careprost in working. The natural prostaglandin equivalent is quite effective in making the eyelashes longer and stronger with the regular use. The naturally occuring prostaglandin is also very effective in preventing the infection and inflammation and helps in rebuilding of the follicles of eyelashes.
Ways to use Bimat (with brush) for longer eyelashes:
If you are among those who are suffering from eyelash growth related problems then for getting maximum eyelash growth, you should apply Bimat continuously for 12-16 weeks. Do not stop the use of the bimat serum completely as stopping the application will reduce the eyelashes to their original size. To make your eyelashes longer and thicker, you can follow the steps given below:
- Wash you face and hands thoroughly and especially your nails and fingers
- Wash-off any makeup remains from your face
- Remove your contact lens (if any) before application of Bimat.
- Put a drop of Bimat on the brush given with the product and then apply the serum on the upper lash line of one eye. Use the brush to spread the liquid on the eyelashes and take care to avoid the spread of the liquid into the eyes.
- Remove any excess solution flowing on the face or nearby eyes. Use a tissue for the purpose.
- Always clean and wash the brush thoroughly to keep it germ free
- Maintain hygiene by replacing the cap after each use.
Apply Bimat daily for 3-4 months till you get the length and darkeness of eyelashes of your choice, then you can reduce the application thrice a week to maintain the length. Never stop the use of Bimat (With Brush) as it will reduce the length of lashes to its original length.